Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS 2x original Recaro race bucket seats RS/RSR/ST/R ;-)

FS 2x original Recaro race bucket seats RS, 1 x real R seat, 1x ST seat replica

I have a very nice pair of original race bucket seats from Recaro. Excellent condition, very firm, no damages at all. I guess that is letherette (or lether - I can't remember and how can I proof this ) and as far as I know it was reupholstered in the early 80ties but not in big use anymore. They are a bit dirty but I will clean this up again. You can see some wet spots on the upholster from cleaning them first with water. No discolouration or damages in the frame as well. Very, very nice set. As you can see the colour is dark blue (maybe darker than it appears on the pictures becausae of the flash) and both original headrests and the rare early Recaro Emblems are with the seats. Let me know if anyone is interested - asking price is $3350 or 2550 Euros.
    I first wanted to use them for my new project but will go another way.

Here are some pictures.
    Thanks

That Blue would look great with a silver car!
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

must...................not.................look... ..........directly.................at............. .......them!

resisting..........................resisting...... ............Oh God! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
    You will LOVE them..... you will LOVE them... very nice set.... when will you get another nice set.... ...
    I think even God will love to sit down in these seats in the sky God wants that you buy the seats.....

Ok just kidding - sorry, but I was very surprised how comfortable they really are.

email sent

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by yeti
    I think even God will love to sit down in these seats in the sky God wants that you buy the seats......
    You been talking with my wife? I just spoke to her and she said "no"

If I didn't have my Scheels......
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Hilarious

Michael's earlier comment.. must....not....etc. Was that from Lord of the Rings? I'm LOL!

-Allen-

Micheal, let me tak to your wife, I guess she will make you a nice present
    The seats are much better for your back than the Scheel :LOL: So from this aspect, you can not resist
    Ok, I missed that with the Lord of the rings - but it was funny for sure.
    Btw - still available. I also have one or two in black, but not a matching pair. Recaro Sport seats as well, but I reallyhave to look first, what and what condition I have. I really wanted to sell these seats first as well as the watches. My projects are (914-6, old T1 VW bus and 911 RS recreation) getting a bit expensive because of all the goodies I want. So a few extra $$ for "playing" around is not the badest way .
    Thanks again.

Yeti

I have one in black that I would like to make a pair. Would you consider selling one of your black recaro buckets if it is a match? Do you have pics?

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

Mike,
    unfortunately I do not have any pics ready - I don't think so but I can look in my pictures. And it can take some time as well, since me stuff is in 3 different garages/places and right now I do not have the time to search for. I will keep that in mind. What do you have, cordoray in the middle and letherette. Or full leather? You can send me a picture of yours and I will see if it will match.
    Thanks