Thread: WTB: rubber USED oil lines (72/73) and various clamps

WTB: rubber USED oil lines (72/73) and various clamps

I'm looking for the soft factory oil lines that run between the engine and oil tank and oil tank and front oil cooler. The more used and leaky the better, but the threads need to be o.k. I'm looking to make up my own set using the factor ends. Get rid of something you'd probably throw in the trash anyway.

I think 66-71 are the small I.D. (18mm) lines. I need the 72/73 lines, which have a larger I.D. (22mm). Post-73 may also work...
    These are available new through Stoddard for a reasonable price, but I figured using the old ones would be just as good.

Also looking for the clamps (40mm and the smaller size).
    Thanks.
    Bill G.

1968 911 Ossi Blue coupe...full restoration in process
    Done: Engine; transmission; suspension; gauges; wheels; rust repair & primer; brakes; paint
    In progress: electrical; the tedious, endless, horrible fastener sorting/plating
    EarlyS #718 | RGruppe #437

no one ?
    Bill G.

Done: Engine; transmission; suspension; gauges; wheels; rust repair & primer; brakes; paint
    In progress: electrical; the tedious, endless, horrible fastener sorting/plating

Hey Bill, I think I have one 22mm maybe two. I'll check and get back to you.
    Rick
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    67 R Inspired and on a Diet
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

I have a bunch of 72 and later fittings, and some ferrules for crimping on the fittings. (Stoddard sells these, too.) What do you need, i.e., straight, right angle, etc.? I have a few of the aluminum hose ends, but they're not in great shape. The usable ones I have are steel.
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA

I believe I need 2 straights, 4 90deg., 1 40mm clamp, and 8 of the smaller clamps (used for the braided oil tank vent lines). Aluminum fittings are preferred, but of course, I'll take what I can get. I may need a few more since I still haven't entirely worked out what I'm going to do forward of the rocker (I'm going through the rocker with 2 steel braided lines to a front oil cooler). Thanks much, Rick and Tom.
    Bill G.

Oil line 73'S

I have an NOS line from Porsche
    Regulator housing oil tank oil pipe engine . OIL RESERVOIR. 91110772410
    Attachment 340632

I have reproduced the small ones 0 and 90 degrees from Aluminium and i have also. Few of the big ones but used....
    Porsche 911 S 1971 Kremer race car