Thread: 1972 911T with 2.7RS spec motor

1972 911T with 2.7RS spec motor

BODY:
    Rust free southern car currently residing in Canada. Champagne silver (repainted) exterior. Floors, Battery boxes, rear suspension pickup points and all exterior panels are original and rust free. A new front suspension pan was professionally installed.

INTERIOR:
    Dash is excellent, no warps, small crack between speaker grill and vent, rear seats perfect, Door panels and handles excellent, Recaro Sports Seats from a 74 Carrera.

DRIVETRAIN:
    I got it as a 72T 10 years ago. When the tensioner failed in the 2.4T motor it was removed and a 2.7 RS Carrera motor was professionally built and installed. The motor has timeserts, Raceware headstuds, the RS Pistons and Cylinders, S cams with Weber carbs, Stainless steel heat exchangers (SSI) and a sport muffler. The iginition is updated to the MSD6. Suspension has been upgraded to larger torsion bars and the S sway bars. Transmission and driveshafts have been rebuilt. 7x15 FUCH replica wheels installed with new Fusion 205/50/15 tires. Orignal engine also available but not included in price. The original 72 oil tank is clean and leak free. Engine does not leak oil.

OVERALL CONDITION:
    The car looks and runs sweet. Needs nothing. You will not be dissapointed if you are looking for a clean 72. Its not a trailer queen or concours show car but a very clean well maintained and cared for vehicle. Can be used as daily driver or track car.

PRICE:
    Valuation report says 25K.
    Offered at: 17.9K US$

This car is shared with my son and I. Jointly we decided to sell as he needs money for school. We would simply like to get a fair market price for the condition and disposition of this car. Tell me what its worth and make me an offer. All offers will be considered.

SHIPPING:
    For US purchasers I can deliver the car to Buffalo and you take it from there. I can help with internaltional shipping but the costs are up to you.

some pics

I have upload some pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

72 911

You must be in S ontario! give me a call 416 769 3211
    Ian

interest abounds

car looks and sounds great!..could you supply some pics of the int and the pan?

regards...david

No affiliation but the guy thats selling this car is first rate,he's also pretty anal about his cars so it would be a good one,Marty

What was the original color? What is the asking price including the original engine?
    Regards Peter
    S Registry #1445

1970 911 FIA racecar pastel blue
    1971 911s (sunroof) black
    1974 911 3.2 RS tribute aga blue

Car has sold - thanks for the bandwidth

Car has sold - thanks for the bandwidth