Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Set of S.E.V. Marchal hood lights

FS: Set of S.E.V. Marchal hood lights

SOLD
    Selling a set of 2 original S.E.V. Marchal hood lights – optics + bulb holders only! – in excelent condition, as you can see. They have the same aplication as Cibie Pallas, on some Carrera RS and other rallie cars.
    200 Euro + Shipping.

The pictures were just taken, at night with no flash, so everything turned yellow, but I can take another ones by day, and send them by e-mail.

Thanks,
    Vasco Ricardo

"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
    ------------
    Early 911S Registry member #1067
    RGruppe member #609

S.E.V. Marchal "Spare" Reflectors...

Hi Vasco...If this set is still available I'll take them for 200 Euro plus ship...
    Do you take PayPal?...I'm in Los Angeles,Ca 90064...Thanks / Lars...
    Lars Wikblad...

Early 911 "S" Registry # 527
    "R" Gruppe # 314

Hi Lars, good morning.

As other people asked before, last night I've packed the lights and weighted the complete package: it's 1,5Kg, so it will cost 37,40 Euro + insurance –
    according to my Portuguese Post Office chart – so the total will be arround 50 Euro.

For payment, it will have to be a money transfer to my bank account,
    as I can't receive any more money from Paypal this year – there are
    only 5 opportunities and they're all spent, sorry...
    But I can give you my IBAN + SWIFT/BIC codes and you send me the money.

Let me know, ok?

Thanks,
    Vasco Ricardo

"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
    ------------
    RGruppe member #609

Hi Vasco....last time I tried to utilize Bank of America's "capabilities" to transfer funds to Germany it was a total MESS...It is pretty pathetic really...an American bank who can't handle a simple "furrin" money-transfer...Naturally, they charged "fat"-exchange and handling fees up front...but then the "Morons" sent the transfer via London and ended up charging local UK-tranfer fees by deducting money from the seller in Germany,who in turn thought I tried to "short-change" him...it was never settled and he kept the stuff AND my money....No Good!...Vasco...I'll try to get the money to you via someone else in Europe...I'll get back to you....
    Thanks / Lars...

P.S...Question: Does someone have a good way to pay someone overseas from the US, except PayPal?...
    Lars Wikblad...

"R" Gruppe # 314

Sounds scary...but I've sent cash a few times with success...just send it with full tracking...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Lars, we can arrange this if you want the lights. I can tranfer that with IBAN/BIC or you get some reflectors from me . I will send you an email - I hope you will get it.
    Alex

Bada-Bing!...that's what I was gonn'a ask you.. ...Your cooler is on it's USPS-way today....and you have mail....Grazi.../ Lars...
    Lars Wikblad...

"R" Gruppe # 314

Hello Lars, I've sent you a PM.
    Thank you.
    Vasco Ricardo

------------
    RGruppe member #609

Vasco...I just cleaned up my "PM-box"...I didn't get your PM so please re-send...Thanks.../ Lars...
    Lars Wikblad...

"R" Gruppe # 314

Quote Originally Posted by larwik
    P.S...Question: Does someone have a good way to pay someone overseas from the US, except PayPal?...

Get a Wells Fargo account
    J-P
    S Registry #949