Thread: 1972 911T Sunroof 3.2 Carrera motor

1972 911T Sunroof 3.2 Carrera motor

This is one of the last of my early Pcars, it's a 72 911T sunroof coupe that I've owned for four years. I bought it near Gilroy, California from an aircraft engineer, it still has its proper blue plate and is registered in CA.
    When I bought it it had been sitting in his barn for several years.
    The original 2.4T motor had been rebuilt to S specs and that I sold to Dave at TRE a couple of years ago. I bought an 87 3.2 Carrera motor from the Pelican website and have had that professionally fitted along with a late aluminum 915.
    The oil cooling system is a complete set-up I bought from Chuck at Elephant racing, the finned lines, new front cooler everything. The oil system on the 72 is a little work to get right as you have to have the original oil cassette bored out to accept an oil thermostat, that was all done professionally.Motor has SSi's and big stainless rear silencer,

The bodyshell is painted red, was done about three years ago, has a few chips and marks but is really lovely, the original color was bright yellow. Has the S optioned sill rockers, these are new as are the H4 headlamps. I have used all of the best parts I had on this car.
    New steel S front spoiler I bought some time ago, 6 and 7 x 15" Fuchs wheels, polished and painted, aluminum rear arms that have been welded to take 944 turbo brakes. Cross drilled brake rotors all around, 3.2 Carrera front calipers, Bilstein struts and shocks, bigger torsion bars,
    Interior has new headlining in black, really nice original Sports Seats, new correct pile carpet set, crack free dashboard, excellent door panels and 4 excellent door pockets, original radio. I will include a modern Blaupunkt single CD.
    It needs the oil lines hooked up, some parts bolted on and final assembly, I have the screen chromes and everything to finish, I'm asking 40K

Anouska's Daddy 1995-2005 Now and Forevermore

Sent you a pm.
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA

I sent you a PM also.

Rodney

Beautiful car. Do you happen to have any more pictures?
    Luis F.

sent you a PM.