Thread: PPI near Springfield Massachusetts

PPI near Springfield Massachusetts

I need a PPI done to a non Porsche car near Sprinfield Massachusets. (sorry if this in an inappropriate part of the forum).

If you can recommend someone. This is a general inspection, I'm looking for someone with decent general old car knowledge, I'm just trying to avoid making the trip.

Thanks
    Henry

Hi,

I highly recommend Robison Service. John has been a close friend of mine for over 30 years. You won't find a more straight forward car person. He is blunt to a fault and he will tell you exactly what you need to hear about your vehicle.

347 Page Blvd.
    Springfield, MA. 01104
    (413) 785-1665

http://www.robisonservice.com/

Tell him that I suggested that you call.

- Neil
    '67 911S (Ol' Ivory & the Rust bucket)

Thanks Neil, will give him a call
    Henry

Robison service

I was about to suggest John. I bought a range rover from him a few years back, and he has always been available with advice and help when needed.
    He knows pretty much a ton about cars old and new.
    I am not sure if he is around right now, as he has his 1st book coming out soon, but call him to see

Karl.
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

Hi Karl,

John and I started the business together in his South Hadley garage back in '84 bringing old 911s, 912s and Mercedes Benz up from Atlanda, fixing them and reselling them. Lots of good times together. He built rock and roll gear for me when he was 17.

The book "Look You in the Eye" will be out at the end of September. If you want to see what's up with the next phase of his life, check out his blog at www.johnrobison.com. Crown Publishing is betting that the book will be a smash hit. Leanne and I read DRAFTs last summer. We were all blown away when his agent (same as his brother's) shopped the book in New York last December. This weekend, we're helping him to decide whether he should read for "reading books" or not.

- Neil
    '67 911S (Ol' Ivory & the Rust Bucket).

Neil and Karl,

Thanks for your recommendation, John did a good job and probably saved my a ton of $ if I had bought the car sight unseen
    Henry