This car is a ’73 911E Coupe, white/black interior with factory 911S options.

The car underwent a complete mechanical restoration less than 3,000 miles ago. The engine and transmission were completely rebuilt. Essentially everything was replaced. The engine & transmission rebuild alone was close to $20,000. The car was also fitted with new shocks, new trailing arm bushings, new gas lines, new batteries, new clutch, etc. Recently I had the entire A/C system replaced with all new components. The car runs extremely strong and is faster than a stock 911S (the engine was built to 2.7 RS specs). I also had the exhaust system replaced with a Daansk stainless steel free flow system. When you look at the car, other than the exhaust everything appears as stock.

The interior is extremely nice. I had a new carpet kit installed, the two front seats recovered, and the door panels replaced. All components were top of the line correct materials from Autos International in California. The original dash has no cracks.

The body looks really nice and there are no signs of rust. My mechanic inspected the car thoroughly for rust when we had it apart. The paint is not perfect (there are a few nicks here and there) but it shows quite nicely.

As far as the history of the car, I purchased it from a gentleman in Bourne Texas approximately three years ago. He had owned the car since the late seventies/ early eighties. He purchased the car from a Porsche dealer in the San Antonio area. He did not know the history of the car prior.

I put tons of money into this car as I had no intention of selling it. I now have the boat bug and therefore must let it go.

My price is $40,000 which I believe is fair. An acquaintance of mine recently sold a ‘73E Coupe for $45,000. My car is equally as nice and mechanically much stronger. If interested, I could put you in touch with my mechanic who would be happy to attest to the overall condition of this vehicle. My mechanic also has copies off all receipts for work performed. Email me at dnjones@northhighland.com and I would be happy to send you pics.