Thread: MINI Skirts Poker Rally

MINI Skirts Poker Rally

Hey!
    I would like to invite you all to the MINI Skirts poker rally on September 15th.
    More info to come, but it's the week after your Ventura thing so you all can be there.
    I would love to reciprocate for being invited to Willow Springs!
    It will start somewhere around the Universal MINI dealership and end up in Valencia, with a few stops along the way and through the Angeles Forest to pick up cards and play your hand at the end to win the pot.
    Again, I'll update when I have more info, but it would be awesome to have the R Gruppe in attendance because Porsches are cool, too.
    Aloha,
    Victoria Hanseroth
    MINI Skirts

Sounds great, Victoria. I'll mark the calendar.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Hey!
    I'm back! The rally is still September 15th in Valencia at the College of the Canyons.
    Registration will be from 9am to 11 am, $20 in advance, $25 the day of (I will post a link when I get it to pre-register)
    There will be a scenic drive through the Angeles Forest where each entrant will pick up a playing card and at the end of the run, play their hand to win the pot.

This rally is open to all MINI and Porsche drivers! Yay! Please come, it will be fun! I'll post more info again when I get it. I love you guys, and would love to see you again!

Also, I am selling MINI Skirts t-shirts (girlie ones) at the event with proceeds going towards breast cancer research. You can buy one for you laydeh.

PM me with any questions, or email me at theminiskirts@gmail.com

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!

New Info!

Just send me an email if you want to go, and I'll forward you the flyer.
    IT'S GOING TO ROCK.
    trust me.

theminiskirts@gmail.com

Why, oh why must I be on the wrong side of North America???? Why????? Be sure to post some pics Victoria.
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

It's Saturday AM and I made it out here. Where are you?
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687