Thread: Anodized door and window trim for a 73

Anodized door and window trim for a 73

Anyone have any NOS anodized door window frames, quarter window frames and trim pieces that go under them for a 69-73 911 coupe? If not who can restore the ones I have??

Window Trim

You want to have "bright-dip anodizing" done. Try one of these:

http://www.anobrite.com/

http://www.prime-plating.com/

http://www.finishes.com/asp/coatings.../finishes1.asp

Ano-Brite has their "King of Trim" service and does a lot of car stuff.
    J-P
    S Registry #949

Hi,

If you were in the UK I could help as I can offer these services. I also looked for some NOS trim parts, especially door frames but found very little. I have thus started to refurb all SWB/LWB chrome and anodised trim. In case it helps here are some pics.

All the parts must be stripped and polished first.

then "bright" anodised.

Before being anodised I strip all the steel parts out of the frame and these are also replated. (clear zinc)

HTH

Alan

Wow - looks great!!! I would need the door window frames
    Greetings from Germany ,
    Alex

Alan UK parts

Alan UK Can I buy the anodized parts from you outright or exchange? Thanks Ron PS could also use the dash pieces. Thank you to everyone for your help

Hi,

I am not sure sending these parts across the pond is the best approach. If I can help, I will, but there must be someone over there that can do this for you. I will send a PM with some further contact info if that helps.

With thanks

Alan

Pond

How mauch for the parts? I get stuff from Europe all the time and shipping is not really that bad. Please let me know how much for the items and I will arrange shipping. Last time I had items shipped from Europe I used my UPS number. Thanks Ron

Hi Ron,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks

Alan