Thread: Klub Sport today

Klub Sport today

I went by Klub Sport today. These guys are great. Especially as they know the early cars inside and out. Take a look at what I found there:
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    JLC
    rgruppe# 344
    collinsgruppe@bellsouth.net

And one of Mr Barth signing my car:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    JLC
    rgruppe# 344

Wow Dude!
    I wish I was there.
    Steve

Looks like they are shoe boxed in. They've lost their lease on a couple of buildings. Commercial real estate in south Florida is tough to find. Last I saw them they were around the corner from Gunnar. Where are they now? Bruce has helped me on a couple of occasions. Great guys and dedicated to the early cars.
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    67 R Inspired and on a Diet
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

South Florida real estate is out of control. You either have it, or you want it. Most of the medium sized companies have left because of this real estate overhead. If you have a company that can move, move it. Our company is relocating to NC.
    Klub Sport is in Riviera Beach. I think they are looking for a new building, but aren't we all? Every time I go there I find a hidden treasure. And the mechs at Klub Sport are the best I've worked with. Bruce is a great guy. Helped me out of a jam with almost no notice.
    JLC
    rgruppe# 344

Thumbs up

Never talked to Bruce, but have with Phil a few times and he always had straight forward answers to my questions.... A class act...

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

They have always had the best turned out early cars in the paddock. And the most creative paint schemes too. Always the first tent I head to on a vintage weekend.
    Tom Morgan
    Charlotte, NC
    '18 Carrera T - R #368, S #692
    1973 Giulia Super 1.3

As I have said before, these guys are the best. The owners, Bruce and Phil are absolutely the nicest guys to deal with and always straight to the point. If you have an early 911 and you are in South Florida, then this is the only shop around to trust with your car. I am have been privileged to be able to attend several vintage events with this group and see them in action first hand. In addition, they have helped me many times with my cars and in sourcing parts. Without Klub Sport, I would not be as involved in this hobby as I am.
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny