A good friend and collector of exotics - ie a petrolhead has arranged an event that he's happy to open up to the early 911s registry folks. See below the blurb from ferrari chat forum - this group is very active in our area and I participated in the November drive last year with some 40 other ferrari, lambo's porsches ....

This event is arranged to support the Boys and Girls Club of Delaware but there's no charge , except for the Dyno, although a donation will be much appreciated. Anyway read on - and hopefully I'll not be the only long bonnet there.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=157602

Mark your calendars for August 18th from 8AM-8PM.
Location 12 Hadco Rd. Wilmington Delaware 19805.
For the Benefit of the Boys and Girls clubs of Delaware I will be holding in conjunction with Fchat Midatlantic,Porsche Club of Delaware,Dupont Motorsports and the BMW club a Dyno Day and Concours training day camp at my shop. We will be taking reservations for the Dyno effective immediately. The owner of the Dyno, Dupont Motorsports, has donated the use(its not me it is just were I keep my cars) and 100% of the proceeds will go to our fifth annual kids Christmas party for the benefit of Boys and Girls club kids. We use 100% of the money to buy toys and deliver them to the kids. We bring Santa and throw a party. They love it!! The Dyno cost has been severely discounted to give you a break as well. $60 for three pulls. Normally a $100 value.

In addition our own Mid Atlantic FChat "DetailGuy" has agreed to travel from south of Washington DC to be the expert on hand. We will clear the shop out which can hold seven cars. The adjacent Dyno building is seperate.We will provide water,power,lights and buckets you bring your favorite products and detail away. "Detailguy" will be there to provide helpfull suggestions. He will also be bringing his own preferred products to demonstrate. He does not retail products so if you want him to bring something for you and then demonstrate its use send him a PM in advance.

Dupont Motorsports the owner of the facility will be generously donating the Dyno,food and refreshments. There is no cost to use the facility for a detailing (do it yourself). You could make a donation to the Boys and Girls club if the spirit moves you. The only cost is the use of the two wheel Dyno and again its only $60 for three pulls. Space is limited and the Dyno runs are paid in advance. We can do about 16 cars in a full day.
Send me a PM if your interested in the Dyno run and RSVP so we know how much food to order. Thanks in advance for your support!!
Special thanks to: Dupont Motorsports,DetailGuy (Chris Davis),FChat,Porsche Club of Delaware and the BMW club Jon in Delaware

We have added to the lineup of experts on hand "JonnyDents"
john guglielmucci
He will be demonstrating paintless dent removal onsite. In addition he has offered to do a few cars as time allows AND he will donate 100% of the PROCEEDS TO THE BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB TOY/CHRISTMAS PARTY DRIVE. Lets give the guy a hand!!!!!!

So bring a car with a ding or two,watch his work and if you want to and you get picked have the work done for charity. It will still cost you the same but you will know the proceeds are going to a worthy cause!!!

Jon email address is turbos7903@yahoo.com
My email for further assistance dunlopnick@comcast.net