Thread: 1971 911E "Martini" Hot Rod

1971 911E "Martini" Hot Rod

I've decided to take a different direction in the restoration of my 1973 911S and I am therefore considering the sale of my '71 911E (numbers matching). I finished this car last fall and built it as a "Martini" hot rod. The Martini stripes were painted on when I had the car stripped and repainted the original 8080 silver. When I disasembled the car and the paint was stripped, there was no sign of any serious accident repair or serious rust. Any rust that was repaired was done so with metal. The front pan was replaced by Klub Sport in 2005, the other pans are solid. The motor was previously rebuilt by Butch Stokes (documentation included). The car runs strong with Weber 40 IDA carbs. The MFI is long gone. There are headers and a custom sport muffler that sounds great.
    I have done several upgrades to the car as I inteneded to use it as a street car and do some PCA DE's. The suspension has adjustible KONI's, upgraded sway bars and torsion bars, new ball joints, turbo tie rods, bump steer spacers, 15x7 anodized Fuch's (done by H. Wiedman), and Toyo Proxies. The car has aluminum S calibers in front that I rebuilt. I installed new rotors front and back, Hawk pads, and new calibers in the rear. I recently had a professional four wheel alignment completed.
    The interior has a roll bar, 5 point harnesses, GTS seats, and a Prototipio wheel. The car also has Fuel Safe fuel cell.
    This is a nice car that is ready to drive and enjoy. It attracts attention everytime I drive it. Additional pictures will be on the Klub Sport site and should be posted in the next day or so. That address:

www.klubsportracing.com

I have not finalized a price yet, but it will be less then what it would cost to build based on today's prices. I will entertain serious offers.

Attachment 34822
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny

1971 911E "Martini" Hot Rod

Here are some additional pictures...

Attachment 34851

Attachment 34852

Attachment 34853

Attachment 34854

Attachment 34855
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny

Thumbs up Price ?

Is this show -n- tell or are you selling this nice example ? What is your asking price ? Bill

I sent you a PM. Thanks.
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny

interested

also sent you a PM

listed on klub sport racing

The car is now on the Klub Sport site with additional pictures and information. Phil can respond to price and such as I am in New Hampshire for a couple of weeks.

www.klubsportracing.com
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny