Thread: WTB Bilstein Front Struts

WTB Bilstein Front Struts

Title pretty much says it all, please let me know if you have any for sale or leads.

Thanx, Bernie
    Bernd Buschen
    R Gruppe # 357
    71' 914-6 Original Owner
    70' 914-6 GT Stoddard Built
    69' 911E Scott's car
    70' 914-6 Sold

Bernie,
    Do you need just the inserts or entire struts. I have a Bilstien struts from a 930 in very good condition.
    Phil

Bilstein

I bought a new set of Bilstein front struts from PAP, you will need to also buy the washers and nuts for the spindles because the new spindles are bigger 18MM vs 16MM, you will need to file/grind one MM off of the new spindle nut. I paid $535 each for the entire strut and insert. By the time you buy the insert at $200 each and $300 for a pair of used housings and then have them painted there is not much savings there? Thanks Ron

Hi Phil-

Yes, I need the housings, I'm using Smart racing products revalved inserts from Bilstein, if they come with inserts that's O.K, do you have a matching pair from the 930? If so, what is your asking price?

Thanx, Bernie
    Bernd Buschen
    R Gruppe # 357
    71' 914-6 Original Owner
    70' 914-6 GT Stoddard Built
    69' 911E Scott's car
    70' 914-6 Sold

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:37 PM
  2. WTB: Bilstein Front Struts Carrera
    By Minkoff in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 02:33 PM
  3. WTB: Bilstein struts for 72 911
    By kent olsen in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 04:14 PM
  4. WTB: Bilstein front struts (housings)
    By Flieger in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 04:07 PM
  5. Wanted Bilstein front struts and alloy calipers
    By ret9191 in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 10:50 AM