Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is Scott Clement from Carrerasport in MA paid 3 wks ago received nothing!

Who is Scott Clement from Carrerasport in MA paid 3 wks ago received nothing!

ebay Aug 26th
    I won 911 door handles that I needed desperately at the time. I paid immediately and for fast shipping ($90) via paypal.

3 weeks later No door handles and NO reply to numerous emails from myself,paypal or ebay..

I waited for a reply for over 2 weeks and reluctantly filed a complaint with ebay,Paypal and still nothing.

Any one know this guy his phone is disconnected.

User ID: carrerasport
    Name: scott clement
    Company:
    City: clinton
    State: MA
    Phone: (978) 365-4950

Thanks

Jeff
    (310) 456-8833
    execmalibu@earthlink.net

Some one any one?

No body has heard of this guy?

I sure hope you notified Pay Pal and ebay

Regis turd ab user
    Contact your credit card company, explain the situation stressing that you have not received the product that you have paid for, and they will reverse the charge.

Don't wait or expect PayPal to come to your aid, it's your money, not theirs.
    Stick to the facts not personal feelings, I've done it.

If you had noticed, he stated that he paid via pay pal, His credit card company won't do anything as they were not involved

it depends

It depends if your method of payment on paypal was cc or cheque from your bank account.

Hope you sort it out.

Karl.
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

Paypal will get you your money back. They're really good about it.
    Just give them the facts, and SAVE all your emails! Good luck!
    Mike B.
    1972 911E #414
    Early S #1065

paypal warning

PP gives you 45 days but there is a list of requirements and rules (the fine print) in order for your purchase to be covered.
    If you paid thru a CC then you should be able to have more time/protection than PP allows.

I know one requirement PP has is that item(s) be sent with signature confirmation.
    I already lost an item to a chargeback artist and hit a wall with this requirement (I didnt send it with signature confirmation although sent with delivery confirmation !!) USPS shows delivered but doesnt qualify because not signature confirmed...just great these loopholes PAypal has!!!
    always consider the fine print

"where there's a will, there's always some bitch waiting for it to be read"
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

Scam artist!

He finally sent Paypal.

"the problem is i didn't know you DID NOT GET YOUR ITEM,"

Then he emails saying:

"a couple weeks ago i got them back and resent them with a shipping store, only this time i requested UPS,"
    ( remember he said he did not know I did not get the item).

And now a new story a month later about the shipper he used doesnt have the UPS tracking number but not to worry ...

"they insured them for $100 so if they get lost you'll make money,"

Hello UPS I dont have a receipt or tracking number and I dont know when, where or who sent the item but it was insured for $100. When will you be sending me my $100 check?

I have been on both ends of a PayPal dispute, and it really didn't matter what PayPal said. I think they tell you what they want and hope you believe it.

On a sale, I got a chargeback artist, actually it was very funny because he listed what he said he didn't receive from me for sale on the Pelican board. That aside, his credit card company denied him because I had delivery confirmation, no signature, although PayPal had advised me I had no recourse.

On a purchase, $700, I didn't receive anything, and PayPal was pleased to rule in my favor and returned me $3.12. Okay, sure. So I did a chargeback, and I really wish I'd kept it, but I got a nastygram from PayPal about the dispute being settled. $3.12/$700 I guess was "settled". The seller of the phantom goods neve responded to anyone, and my credit card company sucessfully did the chargeback for the remainder. I absolutlely always use the CC with PayPal:-)