Thread: Another Beautiful 73 "S" on E-Bay 9.20.07

Another Beautiful 73 "S" on E-Bay 9.20.07

Another Beautiful "S" on the market. This should'nt last long.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...154753786&rd=1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    S Registry #835

Looks nice

looks very nice. very tempting. and very close...
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Humm,
    A nice 73S coupe selling for two years ago pricing. This should not last long.
    Stacy, do you know the car and/or seller?

Car

I don't know the car, altho I believe I have 'glanced it' at my mechanics shop. I've spoken to the seller a few times in the past, don't really know him - I know OF him more then know him. He buys and sells a lot of cars - sometimes has some pretty nice ones. The pics look nice, the price seems fair, who knows?????
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Question Requested seller's photo link.

I requested the seller's photo link through my eBay account, as he requires in his ad before bidding/buying, but no reply since yesterday. Does anyone know anything else about this car or the seller?
    Lee Giannone (Eastern PA)
    Early S Registry #808
    1960 356 Super 90 Roadster
    1966 911 2.0L Vintage Racecar
    1972 RSR Tribute
    1975 Privateer RSR (Diego Febles)
    1997 993 C2S Factory Aero
    1984 962-102 (Coca-Cola / Akin)
    1973 RS Carrera #911 360 1018 (2008 Parade Grand Champion) Sold
    1968 911L #11810414 FIA Group 2 Rallye Car (Destroyed in Fire '08)
    1975 RSR #911 560 9114 (Sold)
    1975 RSR #911 560 9122 (Sold)

Hi guys,

forgot for a minute I was a member here, my Buddy Rich from CH told me there was activity here, yes Stacy, I saw your white RS too at "our" mechanic,
    this 911S car is the real deal, see other threads with swapping S stuff around, not the case here, anyhoo........
    As mentioned is not a CA rustfree car, Joe George has worked wonders with the front pan, I feel for the money it is a great driver, I am thinning out the heard, so over the next few weeks you will see quite a few of my cars going on ebay,
    Lee, I felt I sent you the link directly from my slide but here is the link for all to see:

http://www.slide.com/r/8OFLpz8Q2z-C-X58oTn9pEdtAufzUco-

the reason I require contact with the potential buyer is so that there are no surprises, I like dealing face to face, but in the real world it is hard to do as people get lazy and won't even travel 30 miles to look at a car in person...........
    regards,

JP

PS how do you list name member numbers and cars that form the signature?? I have not been successful in doing that nor in adding an icon picture

hints

JP, car looks fab. will make some new buyer very happy chappy.
    You must post pics of RS when it arrives.

For Sig/Avatar etc .... go to "QuickLinks" on upper right of screen, and click on "user control panel".
    Once you do, then click on options at left of your screen, such as "edit avatar" or "edit signature".
    et voila !!!

Karl.
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

73s

I did some checking around on this car. My only advice is to be sure to personally check it out before jumping on it.
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Thank you Karl, it works..........

and yes Eade, I want to sell the car to somebody who actually sees it in person, hence the verbage in my ebay description and on this thread,
    you are absolutely right that one should have a car checked out in person or by a reputable shop before buying, it is just so easy these days to click on a few keys on the computer, wire the money, order a trucking company to pick the car up and then have the car delivered to your door, instead of going to look at it as we did in the good old days.............

When I bought this 911S, I flew to Fort Wayne, Indiana, and was going to drive it home, yes it's that good, but only made it to Saint Louis before the great ice storm of last year closed in on me and I had to have it trucked the rest of the way by Passport Fedex, thanks you guys, and then spent the next 2 days at STL waiting for the airport to re-open before flying back to sunny Burbank.........
    sure it's a hassle to leave home, but it makes for great campfire stories.............