Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy - Limited run of front control arm bearing kits

Group Buy - Limited run of front control arm bearing kits

I am having a limited run of 10 bearing kits for the front control arms made. Every few years I have a run made up and they have always been well received before. If you haven't tried them - now is your chance. The machine shop I use is slow right now, they have promised a quick turn around for a run of 10 kits.

They will consist of 4 machined housings,4 stainless sleeves, 4 radial bearings,4 Nadella bearings and 8 hardened washers. These kits replace the rubber bushings in your stock arms and allow full rotation of the arm top to bottom. There will be no custom work required on your end for installation. The old arms are removed from car and the rubber bushings can be removed with heat and a little elbow grease.These slip on the ends and use the stock hardware to remount the arms. On my personal car that had been using Neatrix bushings, I gained an extra 1.5 inches of suspension travel. Apparently the Neatrix had developed flat spots and the arms were getting bound up ( although they had only been on the car for a few auto-x events over 2 years).

If you are running Sway away rear suspension spring plates or Wevo plates - this front kit is a great compliment to that. Street use or race use - doesn't matter. Price is $495 shipped. Turn around time is 10 days from order date and will be shipped UPS. Payment by check or credit card.

2.5 HQ bushings

Jim:

I will take a set. May I send you a set of arms and you can get them powder coated and do the installation of the bushings?

I witnessed the smooth travel on the arms of Jim's 2.5 a couple months back when it was up on stands and was really very impressed.

Thanks,
    Early 911S Registry
    Looking for engine 960 168
    Looking for gear box 103 165

No problem. Send up the arms and I will take care of the whole thing.

Photos

Can you post a photo or two of the kit so we could see what we're getting?

Thanks,
    Steve

Hi Jim - I'll take a set.

Let me know the extra shipping cost to the UK (USPS ?) & how you want to handle payment.

Email: andyjboy@hotmail.com
    Andy

Early 911S Reg #753
    R Gruppe #105

I have a picture but its too big to post. Can someone resize it for me? Thanks. For now, picture posted here:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...02#post3500802

Andy....no problem. CC payment is fine. Look at the pictures and we can go from there.

Thanks to Tom Bridgers, we now have a picture.

Here's a bigger version of the picture:

Andy

Early 911S Reg #753
    R Gruppe #105

Jim - did anything happen about this or did it not progress any further due to insufficient interest ?
    Andy

Early 911S Reg #753
    R Gruppe #105

I would like to know what the latest is as well.

Regards,

Richard