Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted 1967 911s

Wanted 1967 911s

Hello from Cologne, Germany. I'm looking for 1967 911S Coupe, without sunroof, matching numbers, as original as possible, good condition, preferably untouched. Shurely not easy to find ...
    Jens

Restoration newbie.
    What colour do you want? :-)

andy
    67S in pieces
    EarlyS: 1358
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every color except pink, purple and brown will be fine ;-). I know how rare the '67 911s is, consider my description as a wish list. I will also be happy to find a car thas was restored to good condition or a unrestored car that will need restoration in a few years.
    Jens

I guess it should also be LHD

Alan

1967 911S RHD

Hi Alan,

yes, it should be LHD, although some friends with Lotus Elise manage fine with RHD, especially on the track.

Jens

67 911s

I have decided (reluctantly) to sell one of my 67 911S's; It is a non sunroof, that is a driver now , but could use a restoration, as it has some rare options and color; As per the Kardex, it came with a 100 litre gas tank (Sorry to say, replaced, with regular tank ; know where there is one; ) rear window wiper, and a outdoor temperature gauge. Original color, was Bahama Yellow. There is some rust along one rocker, and the lower edge of one door; Call for more info; Engine is out and ready for re-build, with a lot of new parts ie; pistons , cylinders, seals, gaskets etc; Crank and rods have been magnafluxed, etc. etc. Engine in car now, is a 2.2 T ;This engine will also be included with car. I will be taking photos this weekend for those interested,; E-mail me or call for quicker response, as I am not into LONG E-mails; I had hoped to restore this car but time does not allow as my other Porsches also could use some attention; Car is located near Toronto, at my country home; This car was originally a West Coast car; Shipping not a problem; Price, is $30,000. CDN; FIRM; Phone # 416-961-6573; Eastern Time;
    Aziz ; VARIOUS PORSHAS

67s Wtb

PM sent
    50/50

Hi Peter,

thank you, but maching numbers is a must. For track use, yours would be perfect.

I'm driving regulary on the Nürburgring Nordschleife with my race-BMW and from time to time with the elise. I'm looking for a Porsche to make excursions to the Eifel, which is a beautiful place with lots of curves leading through forrests and hills and for taking part in oldtimer events, not for race.

Regards,
    Jens

67s

Jens; Car is a # matching; Engine is dis-assembled, ready for re-build; If you require more info .Call or E-mail, at azizdes@aol.com
    Aziz ; VARIOUS PORSHAS

Hi Peter,

sorry, my mistake. I will send you an email.

Jens