I'm asked often where I find all these old Porsche photos. Answer: on the internet I have dozens of websites bookmarked that I check occasionally for new photos - it's quite easy really and doesn't take much time. Most are non-English language sites in the countries where the races took place. For instance, if you're looking for photos from Monza, look at websites in Italy (they have a ".it" suffix)! Looking for the driver Zasada? Look in Poland (suffix '.pl')!! Google is limited in doing these types of searches. So if you need to know how to translate 'search', 'register', 'username', 'password', 'historical racing', 'links', etc. from Italian, German, Polish, French, Portugese, or whatever I can probably help ... I must lurk on 50 different sites. Modeling sites are good too - these guys are fanatical about accuracy in building scale models.

A new resource I found was Boardreader. Basically, an engine that searches internet message boards. It's amazing how many hits to our very own Early S Registry come up when you do searches for Porsche-related material.

http://boardreader.com/