Thread: Looking for special early car

Looking for special early car

Hello

Well, its happened three times now. I was just about to send the purchase and sale agreement for a perfectly modified 71E on this forum and the seller calls back and says after no activity for 6 months, someone offered him 2k more then we agreed upon. This on top of the original 67S that I was driving to pay 17k for from the original owner who sold it to someone who saw him backing it out of his garage. There are others, but you get the point....

I have been searching for the right car for some time now. I would prefer a rust-free narrow bodied early car that has been modified toward a more performance driving condition. Not interested in worn out track cars, over restored showcars, or mega-flared and fiberglassed unfinished projects. I don't mind certain unfinished projects per se, so long as the price reflects the value to me.

I thank you in advance for your help and appreciate any leads you may be aware of. I'm not looking to resell, just own to enjoy when I want to.

Matt

'67 S

Hi Matt,
    See my reply in other thread.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/patrick.girvin/67911SCoupe

best regards,
    Pat Girvin

Similar Threads

1. Special early 1964 features on 1965 cars
    By Milou in forum General Info
    Replies: 894
    Last Post: 02-28-2024, 05:01 AM