Thread: Speed TV poll.. Get out the vote

Speed TV poll.. Get out the vote

The following is a quote from another forum:

Here's your chance to have your voice heard, maybe.

Speed.com currently has a poll asking which 2008 series you are most
    looking forward to.

Please click over to Speed @ http://www.speedtv.com/news/ to cast a vote
    so that the folks at Speed know we're paying attention.
    The survey is towards the bottom of the page.
    Rob Abbott

I am so glad to see NASCAR coming in last. Surprised to see F1 so low, though.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Formula 1 fans

Please click over to Speed @ http://www.speedtv.com/news/ to cast a vote
    so that the folks at Speed know we're paying attention.
    The survey is towards the bottom of the page.[/QUOTE]

If any one out there is a member of any F1 forum, please post this link on those sites. We need to let Speed TV know what we want to see, this info go's right to the programing dept.
    Rob Abbott

Too bad they did not include an option to tell them which programs we don't want to see come back and which ones we want more of....

Here's my vote:

-Pinks limited to no more than an hour a week
    -Unique Whips banned please. Can't stand the show (which I've only watched a couple of times to see how they butcher cars)

Bring us more, Dream Car garage, more vintage coverage, more Victory by Design, ....

How can we transmit this to them?
    Juan - Member # 321
    Ft. Lauderdale

Mission Foods Porsche GT3 Cup USA Champion
    Klub Sport Champion
    Rolex Endurance Champion
    Louis Chevrolet Endurance Champion
    HSR Sprint Champion
    PCA Club Race Champion

Race cars and parts for sale; videos and photos at: www.alteregoracing.com

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by ErVikingo
    Too bad they did not include an option to tell them which programs we don't want to see come back and which ones we want more of....
    Hey Juan,
    I hope to see you at Sebring in 7 weeks. Your competition hopes that you haven't made any more speed modifications.

I voted "other".

I'd like to see more Grand-Am coverage (Porsche does have two excellent possibilities in two classes for the 24 Hour and beyond through their season).

I also would like to see more "Dream Car Garage". I'd also like to see more coverage of the Monterrey Historics (and any other vintage races).

I was disappointed in their coverage of last year's SCCA Run-Off@ coverage. It was an excellent coverage (one hour per group), but it was only broadcast during the midnight-hour programming.

Juan, since we were racing with Brain at the last Sebring event, we were filmed with him (due to his new F-1 ride). I hope we get a little TV time.

Congratulations of your car being in the local newspaper during the last Sebring event.

I'll be in my old car again in group 2 as well as co-driving two other cars during the weekend. I am looking forward to the event.

I was surprised that they were gridding cars near your hauler last year. You guys need to park a little further away from the false grid (unless you like crowds and loud cars ).

Happy New Year
    Doc
    Doc
    1972 Porsche 911
    2023 Porsche 911 Turbo
    2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350

I’ll be there but I’ll be actually a bit slower after all the food I’ve consumed over the holidays… Being the first event of the year, I gather most everyone is a bit rusty.
    Thanks for the congrats and for getting me the newspaper. I was not aware until you brought it by the trailer! I had a great weekend, as I won the Klub Sport, got first in class in the 4 hour enduro (and 3rd overall after application of the Index of Performance), I got 2nd in class and 5th overall in the 1 hour enduro (after a stupid spinout at the tower turn). I ended 3rd int eh Klub Sport championship having only done 3 races ! (2 first and a second!).
    Can’t let this get to my head, remember “Past Performance Is No Guarantee Of Future Results …”.
    I shared the podium for the Index of Performance with Brian so I guess I might be on UK TV with him. That would be pretty cool the boring CPA with the heavy metal singer.
    We will have a larger group in our camp in March so we’ll have to park parallel to the back straight to set up the tents. What was neat was that we were basically right over the turn in for T17 and I got to see a lot of lines (what is it called? “the turn of a thousand different lines”) from the rooftop of our transporter. Not sure I learned anything since every line varies……
    Trust I’ll see you there ! You now that my car is hard to hide even on that crowd
    Juan - Member # 321
    Ft. Lauderdale

Mission Foods Porsche GT3 Cup USA Champion
    Klub Sport Champion
    Rolex Endurance Champion
    Louis Chevrolet Endurance Champion
    HSR Sprint Champion
    PCA Club Race Champion

Race cars and parts for sale; videos and photos at: www.alteregoracing.com

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -Sir Winston Churchill