Thread: Help send me event dates "left" coast mostly

Help send me event dates "left" coast mostly

I am compiling an events calendar on our website. So far I think i have most of the track dates posted. I would like to get PCA SD, LA, SB, GGR etc regions' events too.
    any car shows that are porsche focused would be welcomed additions. Please send your event dates to me at tremotorsports@gmail.com

if you would like to check our calendar so far, go to www.tremotorsports.com and click thru events to the page

thanks in advance!
    Dave
    Member #755
    Conda Green 70 911S
    70 black 914-6 3.2
    70 911 "Speedster" project
    "74 IROC" tribute Jade Green RSR

Here is one Dave!!

For all you track junkies

The Dark SIde DE is getting ready for their May 3-4 Driver Ed. As you know, I like getting things organized early.
    Our host hotel is the Holiday Inn. We've that special $79 buck rate (plus 13% tax) if you mention The Dark Side when making your reservations. So if you like staying there, I suggest you make the reservations a.s.a.p. as they tend to book up and let go of the rooms by April 2.

Holiday Inn 103 San Drive Pooler, Georgia 31322 t: 912-330-5100

Saturday night, I'm proud to tell you that BBQ Rob will be back! He did a great job for us in November, and we are thrilled he is coming. I know how much you all loved hearing Annie Allman play as we ate, and she has graciously agreed to do a return engagement.

More stuff is in the planning including the kick-off of the Driving to Success 2008 program. We will have the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hilton Head and Bluffton at the track. Bill Charlton is giving a special class for them on what a DE is about (we have to indoctrinate the next generation of Greens, yes?) Harvey Geiger will go over the 15 points of how to be a success (what the program is really all about), the track will be putting on a Fire & Rescue Demo, Kevin of HHI has agreed to do a BBQ for the children's lunch. We are working up to a raffle or auction to raise some money - so far we've had 2 weekends at the Holiday Inn (yep, our host hotel) donated and a certificate to Amelia Island's Concours on March 9th, 2008. We are trying to do a Family Parade, but it might have to be their buses following the official Roebling Road Pace Car. (If we get insurance permission -- would any of you care to volunteer to take a kid around - 5 laps - 30 mph - no passing for us?) Perhaps a few of you will consent to having a child take his/her photograph from inside your car. Just a thought. Then we send the kids back to South Carolina with a check in hand -- our Dark Side DE has gone back to its roots and profits will go to charity.
    Please visit our new website at www.darksidede.com

You may find a few changes and well, I'm still here, so please feel free to call or email me if you do have some questions.

Jackie

Jackie Travison
    The Dark Side DE LLC
    www.darksidede.com

Disclaimer: The Dark Side DE LLC is not affliated The Coastal Empire Region, PCA=
    Byron Von Dwyer,

20+ Year PCA

Active Rennlist Member.
    http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/

Want to Start a Porsche Related Business??
    I'm getting burned out, see my blog for more info
    Byron me911bvd@aol.com
    http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.p...log&blogid=337