Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parting out 1970 911T

Parting out 1970 911T

I am building a race car out of a very nice 1970 T . All I need is the tub. Everything else goes. No engine front fenders or front bumper
    Major Disfunction

I need complete front window frames (no glass) and the chrome strips that hold the window squeeges. I also need the chrome trim strips (not the frames) for the rear pop-outs. Plus the interior trim pieces on the top of the door that the lock button goes through.

Do you have sport seats, blaupunkt frankfurt deep six fuchs mfi I know its a T cdi box excellent condition dash original muffler aluminum lic panel and engine lid I know its a T how about original spare tire tool kit jack heat exchangers wheel well trim muffler skirt ski rack
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Quote Originally Posted by boxster03
    Do you have sport seats, blaupunkt frankfurt deep six fuchs mfi I know its a T cdi box excellent condition dash original muffler aluminum lic panel and engine lid I know its a T how about original spare tire tool kit jack heat exchangers wheel well trim muffler skirt ski rack

Looking for a nice outside mirror...

2nd dibs on the dash.
    bob
    bob moglia
    '72 E sunroof coupe

Nice work Michael...
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2021 Spyder PTS Signal Yellow
    2019 Carrera T Racing Yellow
    2008 Boxster S Ltd. Ed Orange
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295
    Zuffenhausen secret weapon

in the market for a 997
    I know its a T 2nd for the deep sixes I know its a T

Jared Rundell - Registered User JCR's Avatar
    What color is the interior? Any pics you can post or email?
    Jared
    '73 911S #0793
    '69 912_ #0602
    Early S #0454
    RGruppe #0391