Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtb 69-73 911

Wtb 69-73 911

Update: Found a car!! Thanks to everyone for the leads. Bought a fantastic conda 1970T from a board member.

I know, somebody else looking for a car, surprise surprise! Here is my story. I have just sold my 59 356 that I owned for a few years so that I could get myself a 911.
    My quest for a 911 started last week when I responded to a Samba add for a nice T. Something started to smell when less than an hour later the add was removed, then I discovered that the same car sold on Ebay months earlier for considerably less than it was listed, and they used the same photos and description. I discovered this by doing a vin search on this site and found it listed in the Ebay sales history thread. Then a few days ago received a response from the "seller" telling me that it took him so long because he is overseas and was negotiating a "buy it now" sale... really.. on The Samba!? Nonetheless, did not pursue that car any longer, and lesson learned. So I come to this list hoping to find a car that has had a good life and is ready to move on to a new loving home. So if anyone is looking to thin the herd let me know. Specifically looking for a matching numbers coupe, no Sportos. Not looking for concourse but would like something that is done, guess we could say a driver. I appreciate your time and please PM me with any questions.
    Thanks,
    Gary

Welcome! You are in the right place.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

I'm planning on having a 'good driver quality' '72 T non-sunroof coupe in light ivory ready for sale late Summer/early Fall.
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

Thanks Gris! Keep me posted.
    I am still looking.

You definitely came to the right place. People here shoot straight and (politely) don't pull punches. Welcome, and great luck to you.
    1951 pre-A 356 (SOLD)
    1972 911T in "no-resale brown"

Greetings. Where are you located? Soon I'll be selling my '70T non sunroof coupe. I bought the car from the original owner and it's in great condition. He told me that the motor was rebuilt about seven years ago when his daughter used it for college. She drove it for five years but just around campus. There is NO documentation of the rebuild. It feels nice and tight. Also, there are NO oil leaks. This car drives great. The interior (black) is perfect. New dash board (NOT dash cover), headliner, vintage Recaro Sport (not 911S) seats & an old Blaupunkt radio... When I bought the car, the paint (metallic blue) was a bit faded. I'm having the car taken apart, all new seals (windows/body) and top show quality paint in original color. I'm also mounting H4s (w/chrome rings) and through grill driving lights. This car will be truly stunning when finished. If interested please let me know. I'd like to get $26.5k for it. Regards, Bill

Greetings. Where are you located? Soon I'll be selling my '70T non sunroof coupe. I bought the car from the original owner and it's in great (new) condition. He told me that the motor was rebuilt about seven years ago when his daughter used it for college. She drove it for five years but just around campus. There is NO documentation of the rebuild. It feels nice and tight. Also, there are NO oil leaks. This car drives great. The interior (black) is perfect. New dash board (NOT dash cover), headliner, carpet, vintage Recaro Sport (not 911S) seats & an old Blaupunkt radio... When I bought the car, the paint (metallic blue) was a bit faded. I'm having the car taken apart, all new seals (windows/body) and top show quality paint job in original color. I'm also mounting H4s (w/chrome rings) and through grill driving lights. I still have the original "sugar scoop" type head lights that will go along with the car. This car will be truly stunning when finished. If interested please let me know. I'd like to get $26.5k for it. Regards, Bill

Almost forgot. It's a California car & I encourage you (or anyone) to get a PPI. -Bill

I sent you a PM.
    Gary

Almost ready

The car is almost ready. Gary is now interested in one of my other 911s so this one is offered to all. Regards, Bill