Thread: FOR SALE FUCHS 15x12" wheels x4

FOR SALE FUCHS 15x11" wheels x4

These wheels ended up being welded, My friend is a 25+ yr Porsche veteran who swears he knows what he is talking about - he was wrong.Fuch 15x11" wheels, set of 4. Yes I know it is a weird set. I am listing this for a friend so I can not break them up unless I get 2 buyers of pairs. Price is $6500 for a set of 4 shipped in the cont. US.

I have a set of real? Fuch 15x11" wheels. All 4 are on a 1972 911 with a wacky 80s 935 widebody conversion (this car did not make it through the 80s very well). Yes all 4 wheels are on 1 car and the front wheels hang out way too far.

From my experience with owning at least 100 fuchs alloys over the years I would say the centers are without a doubt genuine forged Fuch centers. If the wheels are converted then this would have been done 20+ years ago as the car has sat unmoved and garaged for 20 years. Sorry I have not yet pulled the wheels myself and seen the back of the wheels for part numbers and size (I know this doesn't help much). Are these actually RSR 15x11" wheels? Possibly. My friend is convinced they are 15x12 but he was also wrong about his 72 911 having a 2.2L engine.

I do not own these wheels, but If a buyer commits then I will personally guarantee the sale will go through safely. Look at the pictures. Long time vintage Porsche enthusiast/restorer Mark Allen 760-522-0090. allaircooled@yahoo.com

note: I just changed my initial description of 15x12 to 15x11. I was told by my friend that they were 15x12 - he says he measured the wheel before tires so if you measure one of these wheels lip to lip then a larger size will be realized.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The factory never built a 15 x 12 that I am aware of, check part #'s. Lot's of welded up ones.
    Phil

I was pretty sure myself the factory never had 15x12 but they did have 15x11. I will check part numbers. I don't think they are welded, more so mislabeled by my friend, who put them on a car back in the 70s in Germany, the car was imported into the US very early 80s and has since sat in Southern California in a garage.

I don't want to misrepresent anything I sell. At this price I will confirm they are real and if it is learned they are welded then the deal with have to be voided and restructured. -Mark

I always dislike talking part numbers over the phone with a non-English speaking person. Here are the numbers via a phone call. Do these make sense?

911.G103.00

The AS number is AS 281392

size reads 15J with no width

From memory a 15x6 Fuch is 911.361.020.00 so the structure of this part number I just got was different. Anyone have any comments?

It is very hard to tell from a photo. With the tire mounted how did he get the size info? An 11x15 would measure 12" lip to lip, the correct measurement point would be bead seat to bead seat. So until tires are demounted and the tape put on it, ?????

wheel width

+1 on boba's comment.

The width is important but what will make them worth big bucks is the RSR part #'s.
    Phil