Thread: 1972 Seat Belt Receivers Wanted

1972 Seat Belt Receivers Wanted

Need these for sport seats. Have correct inertia reels, missings receivers only!
    thanks
    Steve

Thanks for the link- I am interested in them. Are the correct receivers supposed to be handed right and left? Looks like these are both the same. Also, Is there a difference (seat belt receivers) between sport seats and regular seats?

Steve

Looks like this belt buckle is for 72 and up, US only?

John
    Early 911S Registry #931
    --------------------------------
    1971 911 2.2S Coupe Albert Blue
    1971 911 2.2T Coupe Tangerine
    2005 997 C2S Coupe special 1965 slate grey
    1978 911 3.0 SC Targa Silver w/chrome trim

As far as non-sport seat buckles go, there isn't a difference that I've found from left to right. These on eBay, which are stated for sport seats, look identical to mine, which came with standard seats.
    911S Registry #837
    1972 911T Sepia

I'll check on these issues this weekend, all cars/seats are in storage, and I'll stop by and see what I have so that I can clarify. That being said, I believe that Sport and Regular seat belt receivers are supposed to be different.

E

Seat Belt Receivers, I have some off of a 72 however these came from 911 standard seats? Were the sport seat receptacles different ?

If they were the same I will dig them out and get you some pictures, They are not mint but I remember they were decent.

Let me know.

JW.
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project
    S Registry Dues Paying member #1438

Steve,
    Will these do? They are what came with the 73 sport seats I restored for my car. The recievers on my standard seats were better and yes they were the same so I don't need these. $65 delivered to your door if you can use them.

Daron
    Attached Images Attached Images