Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New T-Shirt designs

New T-Shirt designs

Here's a new shirt design I've come up with. I know it's not the proper car (but still good) and will be doing some other kewl illustrations to make all you 911 rennsport gurus happy. In this shirt design I used an older illustration that I did back in 1991 that was published on the cover of the PCA Golden Gate Nugget issue when I was the editor. Let me know if you would like to see something specific too (how to open a can 'o worms)! Hope you guys like my schtuff.

http://www.cafepress.com/kewlautoart

If you own a MINI Cooper S R53 - I know few of you do :-)
    http://www.cafepress.com/kewlcroc - Chili Red Owner's Club
    http://www.cafepress.com/kewlpwoc - Pepper White

Old Fart Motoring Club - over 40 only need apply
    http://www.oldfartmotoringclub.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thompson,

I love the shirt...me actually a 914-6 guy, more specifically a 914-6 GT guy...and not really an early S person at all...they are right up my alley!

I am always on the lookout for new shirts to replace old ones that my wife threatens to throw out.

I have one observation...why does everyone always insist on making shirts in white? ALL of them are white! Probably easier to design artwork?

Brian Redman's wife puts out 2 t-shirts, one in brown and one in light blue...and they are great, and not white!

In all honesty, they don't show the armpit stains, let alone other stains, over the long haul of wear.

Peter

I updated the shirt colors and deleted the white version. Yes, designs always look best on a white shirt, you're right, but don't wear the best.

Now available in...
    Yellow, Natural, Ash Grey and Light Blue

In an effort to build consumer spending confidence...

I'm presenting more new designs right in time for the holiday season :-) Hopefully you guys like these. I've been illustrating for 30+ years using old school Rapidograph pen & ink on vellum and pencil. Although some of these are not air-cooled rear engined related shirts (well one is). Don't worry, I'm saving the best for last all available at www.kewlautoart.com. Custom designs available as well. Enjoy.

how about

something honoring Björn Waldegård?
    Kjell "Shel" Nelin
    72 911T
    69 E-type OTS
    73 Lancia Fulvia
    Registry Member #1099
    Kjell Gruppen Member #1

http://web.mac.com/alfaguy/Site/1972_911T.html

Sounds great! I'll start on one right away.

Just finished this tonight. 1994 STW Audi 80 quattro Competition 16v available at www.kewlautoart.com. I'm working on the Björn rallye design.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjell View Post
    something honoring Björn Waldegård?
    Kjell, I haven't forgotten about your request and should be starting with illustrating Björn in the snow soon.

Meanwhile... my elves have been busy with an older illustration I've done back in 1988, 911 SC RS [sorry - impact bumper content - but John G should love it] and this is new to the store.

Happy New Year!

Keeping in the rallye theme [and of course long hoods ], would everyone like to wear this design or something similar?

VERY nice.