OK folks,

I have been "blessed" with a collection of 1968 911L Targa parts. I don't want or need these pieces. In fact, I would very much like to have my garage space back!

Help me! I know what the terms of service say and I also know that I do not know JACK about the value of '68 911L pieces. What am I to do?

I have:

Front suspension spindles and steering rack and linkage
trailing arms
spring plates (covers too)
front sway bar (complete, but needs to be restored)
brakes and rotors ( not grooved, dust gaurds)
two swb doors, dry, nice shape from inside view
hood
rear bumpers
rear deck lid
left front fender w/gas flap, nice shape, early repair behind light bucket, turn signal box? the rest is good.
glove box pocket good shape
targa window chrome pieces (complete?) AND glass
"S" trim ingintion panel piece (left of steering wheel) with elephant skin cover

Plus a few smaller bits ( window winders, CV joints, smugglers box lid, rear deck lid bottom catch, etc.) of this and that.

I count my blessing because I got a set of window crank caps, a bendix pump and a few small bits of other stuff from what was there, the rest is yours!

I don't want to ship it piece-by-piece to the four corners of the globe and I don't want to establish my retirement account based on this stuff.

You want it? You come to Sacramento and get it But! YOU MUST TAKE IT ALL!

The whole lot (including the bits and pieces) for $1250! Cash in hand. First come/call first served. Get this stuff out of my garage!

If I have offended anyone or shown my lack of knowledge regarding the value of these items, I'm sorry. I was blessed to have them brought to my door and I am more than willing to send them to your door for what I think is a very fair offering. If I am out of line in my price I apologize.