Thread: 67 S on Italian e-bay

67 S on Italian e-bay

It's not mine but, just to keep up with european prices, on the italian e-bay there's a 67 911S. Price for what is essentially a project is already high IMHO (€27k /$43k). Non-matching engine, wrong front and rear fenders, etc...
    http://cgi.ebay.it/PORSCHE-911-2-0-S...QQcmdZViewItem

Attachment 45110

Interesting was the original aluminium RS deck-lid that the car had on it, but that is already gone to a good home

Ciao
    Andrea
    Attached Images Attached Images

Price is now Euro 36,000....., $54,000 (roughly).

1968 engine, wrong carbs, no fuchs alloys (pardon me while I strip the car before your very eyes).

e

I'm not interested in this car, just saw it when I went to collect the lid.
    He was asking €38k before putting it on e-bay, and I thought was way too high. Seems I was wrong...

Ciao

Andrea

Resolution is bad, but I'm thinking it might have the wrong front end. Look at the size of the grills, they seem small for a SWB car. Maybe I'm just imagining things.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Henry

Similar Threads

1. Italian car owners
    By steve shea in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 07:24 PM
  2. FS: 2.2 and 2.4 italian brochure
    By carlito in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 08:39 AM
  3. FS: 3.0 and Italian Webers