Thread: 9" & 11" RSR / ST Steel Flares

9" & 11" RSR / ST Steel Flares

I have abandoned my plans to backdate my SC to a 73 RSR as a rather nice yellow 72t RSR Replica is presently heading across the pond.

Accordingly my shiny set of 9" / 11" 73 RSR 'steel' flares are gathering dust in the loft and should probably move on to someone who can make better use of them.

Do not confuse these with 930 Turbo flares - they were hand made using a real 73 RSR for reference and will invariably need a little fettling from the body shop to ensure a good fit as well as some torsion bar holes.

If anyone is interested, please email me on martin_gibson@hotmail.com

Thx

Martin
    911SC 3.6
    911t RSR replica (hopefully on the high seas)

73 RSR Steel Flares

As a footnote, I was informed that these RSR flares were modelled on the Samson car:

They were hand made in two sets and the first set was used by 911Classic for the following build:

http://www.911classic.co.uk/911_Classic_RSR.html

I am open to offers or will trade for an RSR/ST 100/110 litre 'replica' fuel tank.

Thx

Martin

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 05:49 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 03:16 PM
  4. Getting my RS flares and wheels to look "right"
    By kenikh in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 35