Thread: FS: 3.0L 1982 SC Motor - Low Miles - Nice!

FS: 3.0L 1982 SC Motor - Low Miles - Nice!

Hey guys,
    I just thought I would throw this out here to see if there is any interest. I have a 1982 (I believe) 3.0L SC motor that came out of a 73.5T that we purchased last year. There is a very interesting story surrounding this very low mileage car that I won't go into here, but the car came with its original motor and we put that back in the car - of course. The story on the 3.0L motor is that it was an almost new 800 mile motor, but I truly find that hard to believe. What I will say is that the motor looks to be very low mileage and in great shape. Serial# 6401052 4R Case 9301011044R

I personally drove it before it was pulled out of the 73.5 and it ran beautifully - pulled strong with good temps and pressures. The motor includes everything, and I mean everything, to drop into an early car and get your hotrod going in one weekend. It has all the stuff from the flywheel to the exhaust to be a turn-key drop in. Price for the complete package is $7,500. PM me with your email if you are interested and I will send out pictures and all the pertinent information. Motor is located near Madison, WI.
    Scott H.
    1969 Coupe LtWt
    1973.5 911T

Motor

Scott, sent you e-mail
    J-P
    S Registry #949

J-P,
    Sorry, didn't get the email. Try scott7515@hotmail.com
    Scott H.
    1969 Coupe LtWt
    1973.5 911T

Resent. Thanks.
    J-P
    S Registry #949

bump for a really nice motor. If you want to turn your early car into a hotrod with a bullet proof 3.0L motor, then this is the E-ticket. It has everything included and can be in your car ready to go in a weekend.
    Scott H.
    1969 Coupe LtWt
    1973.5 911T