Thread: 67 912 SWT Fun Color

67 912 SWT Fun Color

Downsizing so must part with this stunning 1967 912 matching numbers soft window targa that spent the first 38 years of existence in the California desert. I bought car in Oct 2005 from a collector who was the owner a premier body shop in Fort Wayne Indiana who purchased the car to display in his showroom. He insisted that the car still had the original paint other than the front lower valance was touched up and the right door was meticulously corrected (painted). The story was that the original owner was big on waxing the car but not removing the wax. When the second owner bought the car there was over 1/8” of wax protecting it. I don’t know for sure if that is true or not but the paint and overall condition of the car is amazing. I would prefer who ever purchases the car inspect the car or have it inspected. The only thing I have done since I purchased the car is replace the brakes, front shocks, and add a set of (5) 5 ½ X 15” Fuchs. It comes with the original 4 ½ painted steel wheels which were restored by the body shop in Indiana. The Fuchs currently on the car were restored by Weidmans Wheels in 2006 and have less than 2000 miles on them with no curb rash. I also have a set of (4) 4 ½’’ Fuchs which would be correct for 1967 I might be willing to part with for an additional price.
    The engine was rebuilt approximately 6000 miles ago and the transmission (4 speed) is smooth through all gears. I have never had any problems, my wife and I drove this car home from Indiana to Oregon over 3,000 miles without a hitch. Judging from the number of receipts I have this car has never been abused or lacked maintenance. It was obviously worshipped be the original owner. The documentation by the original owner is included and contains all or almost all of maintenance performed up 2000. I am looking to sell the car so I can have the resources to play with my other P cars. I thought I would post it here first to see if there is any interest. My strong point is buying rather than selling with my cars (never done this before). If you are truly interested in this car give me a call or a time and number to call you with more information.
    I have a few pictures available at
    http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm318/67SWT/
    These picture were taken 2 week ago my sons camera is about 9 months behind. I am asking $32,000 as it sits with the 5 1/2 fuchs or $28,500 with 4 1/2 steel wheels.
    The color is bahama yellow.

Thank You
    Craig Williams
    541-554-1186
    Craig Williams
    Eugene,OR

Member #1070

1972 911E Targa Puck

More Pictures Available

I just posted some more pictures mainly of the interior.
    Thanks
    Craig

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm318/67SWT/
    Craig Williams
    Eugene,OR

Member #1070

1972 911E Targa Puck

Nice

There is a reason I like your car very much.Notice my avatar!
    Member:S Registry #864

This 67 912 is for sale locally, asking $15,000. Too bad it has too many incorrect parts, especially all the interior.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Henry

Going South

The car has been spoken for pending payment. Thanks to everyone who showed an interest.
    Craig
    Craig Williams
    Eugene,OR

Member #1070

1972 911E Targa Puck

Flipped!!!

Looks like this one is for sale again with an $11,000+ mark-up. Dealer didnt even opt for the sweet Fuchs when he purchased it a month ago.

http://www.europeancollectables.com/..._inv_id=Po2017
    S Registry #1229
    1972 Light Yellow 911T (RS look currently, ST replica coming)
    1984 Black/Black RoW 930 Turbo
    2004 Black/Black 996 GT3
    1971 Metallic Blue 911T Sunroof Coupe
    2007 Atlas Grey Cayman S (My First)