Thread: Windshield washer system: which hose goes where?

Windshield washer system: which hose goes where?

Windshield washer system: which hose goes where?

My car never had the parts so I need help figuring how to plumb the system. I'm hoping someone would take 5 minutes to look at their system and tell me what hose goes where, "B goes into 2". Thanks in advance.

PS I know I have extra hoses just because I figured it to be easier to cut the ones that were more difficult to insert in awkward positions. I'm gonna keep the lines coming from the pump.

PSS This is the last on my to do list before I can strip the tank and finish my front compartment project.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Project pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Bob, Stoddard's website has a real good schematic of the routing of the wiper system hoses. It helped me when I recently redid my '68's wiper washer system.

Mine is missing a windshield spray nozzle on the hood. Anyone know where to get a new nozzle? Pelican Parts and Drivewire don't stock them.

Quote Originally Posted by NV Stig
    Mine is missing a windshield spray nozzle on the hood. Anyone know where to get a new nozzle? Pelican Parts and Drivewire don't stock them.

http://www.stoddard.com/shop/shopdis...dlight+Washers

Try Stoddard, they should have them in stock.
    Tim G

Early S Reg #1017
    RGruppe #663

73 911T 3.2
    00 Ducati 996 Track Rat
    01 Ducati S4 Monster

Stoddard has it, thanks. Never saw that sight before. Appreciate the imput.
    Scott

Double posted on Pelican and Rusnak threw up this diagram. Thanks to all!
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

British Regulatory Compliancy

Have just re-instated the missing 72T screen washer bottle to ensure compliance with the British MOT certification required prior to registration.

If it's good enough for the UK authorities, it's good enough for me

Martin

I really liked Martin's post. I hope I don't offend anyone with this picture. It's not a factory correct water bottle...in fact the factory correct water bottle is long gone after being replaced one hot day at the race track with a bottle to handle the overflow of brake fluid from the master cyclinder. I think I used a plastic water bottle and ran a tube from the brake master cyclinder down into it. I tie strapped it to a battery cable to keep it upright. It's been installed this way for over 25 years...testifying I guess to why plastics are bad for the environment...they don't go away. It has worked perfectly. Some day when I return the car to just street operation I will look for the old windshield washer bottle in my garage attic and re-install it. I'm sure this diagram will help.

Rich