Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Misc Front Compartment Leftovers plus Misc

FS: Misc Front Compartment Leftovers plus Misc

Help me clean my garage:

Gas Tank Brackets: Free with purchase or $5 to ship with no purchase.

2" Diameter Hose: 28" in length. OE Made in Germany. Ordered from my mechanic and told him I wanted Genuine Porsche Parts - no generic hoses. Qty: 2. Selling because it was not long enough to route to fresh air blower in smuggler's box. One is scraped from attempted routing but no damage. $20 for both.

1" Diameter Hose: 40" in length. Again with the no generic hose order placed through mechanic. Bought more than I needed. $10.

Blower/Heater Delete Package: Includes smuggler's box rubber plug,vinyl pouch plug, newly yellow cad plated norma clamp, and body plate (stripped and painted Wurth satin). Everything in nice condition. $75 + $8 shipping.

Red Knob Emblem: Like new. It was never correct for my car and I finally found the correct propeller blower emblem. $5 + $2 shipping.

Lighter: Good condition. Not perfect due to cracks. $10 + $4 shipping.

Windshield Pump Stuff: I ordered these new from Stoddard but didn't use them. They're more than you think they would be. The plugs are from another pump that I had. These stupid little things are $15 ea from Pelican. FREE. Pay $4 shipping.

Filler Neck Foam: Ordered new from but found a nice cool original orange foam one. I think these are $8 or $10 from Stoddard. $5 + $4 shipping.

Hood Latch Female: I would have put this back on my car but I had a spare set cad plated. It's pretty nice. $15 + $6 shipping.

I list a few more things as I take pics and keep cleaning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

More pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Great use of a model.
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    67 R Inspired and on a Diet
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

props

Yes, agree very much, excellent still life studies

How much for the Symbiote? Black Spiderman and Venom are my favorite Marvel charcter(s) ...

No ... seriously ... how much?
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

911 extra parts

I'am interested in all,save for the female front latch. Please Pm with total $.

Cheers AB

AB - gonna PM you. It would be nice to sell in one lot. I haven't taken a pic yet of the steering rack cover ($15) or the Hella 19 20 21 lenses ($10 for the set) so let me know if you're interested in those items as well.

Marco - you and I need to sit down for some beers at Treffen. I have all the first appearances of the symbiote suit (Secret Wars 8, Amazing 252, Team-Up 141, and Peter Parker ??) plus various "dolls". I freakin' love that suit. So I can't sell it as you might guess.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by bob tilton
    Marco - you and I need to sit down for some beers at Treffen. I have all the first appearances of the symbiote suit (Secret Wars 8, Amazing 252, Team-Up 141, and Peter Parker ??) plus various "dolls". I freakin' love that suit. So I can't sell it as you might guess.
    You're more of a fanatic than I give you credit for. I have a gift for you. PM me with your mailing address...
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Spidey

Hey Marco - looking forward to the "gift"! I probably shouldn't have mentioned I was a comic book nerd on a car forum. Just don't get me started on anything Frank Miller.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Never heard back from AB who expressed interest in the whole lot and enough time has passed to put it all back on the market.

Adding brake reservoir with blue hoses and steering column cover. 19 20 21 lenses are sold.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com