Thread: 7th Annual All-German Car Show, Columbus, OH

7th Annual All-German Car Show, Columbus, OH

Hello,

I'm writing to announce the 7th Annual All-German Car Show. Just two months away, it will be held Sunday, September 14th in the parking lot behind the Germania Club at 543 South Front St. in Columbus, Ohio. As usual:

- Your host is the Mercedes-Benz Club of America, Central Ohio Section.
    - The show is open to all German brand vehicles and clubs. Display your club banner and bring membership forms. Set up a club booth for the price of displaying a car!
    - Clean car contest with trophies.
    - All proceeds benefit Pilot Dogs, Inc., a Columbus organization that trains dogs for visually impaired people, with clients nation-wide and even internationally. (www.pilotdogs.org)
    - The show is in conjunction with the Germania Club's Oktoberfest, held on the 12th, 13th and 14th.

More details to follow, but if you have any questions about the event then just send them to me. I hope you can make it!

Thank You,
    Rodd Masteller
    Mercedes-Benz Club of America

Hello,

This is a reminder of the 7th Annual All-German Car Show coming up on Sunday, Sept. 14, 2008. This event is being held rain or shine. If we have the worst of luck and get the worst of weather, then we can just go inside the Germania club and enjoy Oktoberfest!

The Audi Club posted a link to the event flyer, so you can see that. Print it or forward it if you like, the more people who see it the better. My contact info is on this flyer.
    http://audiclubna.org/chapters/ohio/...Show_Flyer.pdf

We lost our Web Master since last year, but if you need directions to the show, or to parking, you can still reference the web site from last year's show.
    http://www.mbca.org/central_ohio/2007AutoShow.htm

If you are attending from out of town and would like to make a weekend of it (Oktoberfest is Sat. and Sun.), listed below are several nice hotels in the downtown Columbus area.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help. Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!

Rodd Masteller
    Mercedes-Benz Club of America
    BMW Car Club of America

Best Western
    650 S High St
    Columbus, OH 43215
    614-228-6511
    www.bestwesternohio.com

Doubletree Guest Suites Columbus
    50 S. Front Street
    Columbus, OH 43215
    614-228-4600