I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

Instagram: @Mark0Morrissey

I think that his priorities changed.
    '74 leichtbau
    "Sascha"
    R Grp 246
    S Reg 823

George and his family are doing very well in their beautiful home near Sion, CH. He has sold his 911s and is spending more time with his family and on his road bike. I think at some point he will once again find room in his garage for a Porsche. In the meantime I hope to visit them and join him on one of his spare road bikes for some Alpine pass riding or maybe skiing in the Alps.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Red face

I think George was the one who convinced me to buy some Michelin TB-15s for my /6. Still haven't bought 'em, but I'm going to...soon! (Just had to wait for the currency exchange rate to move against me, dontcha know....)

Jack
    1972 911S- viper green
    1970 914/6- tangerine
    1967 Ferrari 330GTC- oro chiaro

Lerking

George is out there lerking at times. His wife had a baby,their first, and the both of them are over joyed. After a year and a half in Montreal, they were able to go back to Switzerland and move into their new house. All is good for them. George will be back in the Porsche world at some point.

GeorgeK

Unless it's a different GeorgeK, he's reasonably active on Impact Bumpers:

very recent thread - http://www.impactbumpers.com/forum/i...showtopic=7229

Martin
    911T RSR(ish)
    911SC 3.6

It's the same George K. He sold his 3.0 Carrera to that boards founder, so maybe that's why he surfaces over there a little more.

Air-cooled to the end
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cabell
    It's the same George K. He sold his 3.0 Carrera to that boards founder, so maybe that's why he surfaces over there a little more.
    In truth there was no selling involved, The Orange was coming here long before it ever hit the market

We have George's old C3 and the Kiln Red 930 on Impactbumpers.com, so he keeps in touch. George still has some nice bits for sale here if anyone is after anything - GT1 and 964RS seats, dual MC pedal box, 40% ZF LSD etc.

Orange still sees plenty of European roads - here it is in France last week:

Ferdinand Magazine
    Porsche Valuations
    1976 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0: 'The Orange'

Nice car!

I had the pleasure of driving the Orange car around the Swiss mountains a bit. Well sorted car. You got a nice piece there John. I didn't hurt it.

Yeah I miss GK too. He has a profound knowledge of the later cars too (Bumper Cars ) ; details, obscure factory race options.... The coolest stuff.

All the best to you George, and MC too.

p.s. I'm still looking for a factory quick disconnect.

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183