Thread: Very cool parts for sale - Autoflug, Fuchs, Recaro, Cibie...

Very cool parts for sale - Autoflug, Fuchs, Recaro, Cibie...

Hi -
    yesterday I was in the garage to sort some parts out that I want to put on sale. Please be aware that the currency exchange rate €-$ is not the best for the US guys. I'm located in Europe but will do my best to get the best shipping choice. If you are interested you can send me an email (preferred - since I will get the message in my Outlook system).
    I hope all pictures will be visible - I have some more if needed and can send them per email.

Recaro RS seat - good condition with the correct Recaro emblem. I have the rare and correct sliders for this one as well - it is not pictured. Vinyl is in good shape - if cleaned it will be a nice seat for sure. You ccould combine it with a non adjustable passenger seat (I have these as well - so if the buyer is interested I can have a look what I'm able to offer...)

$3800,- OBO

4x Deep 6" rims - just one picture but they are in the same condition. Pretty dirty but no damages. Date codes are: 2.69, 7.69 and 2x 3.70.

$400,- per rim

2x 4.5x15" Fuchs rims.

$850,- per rim

But no part # and date code visible. But the first were stamped with ink like the 7R rims.

The other rim.

A bit of the part # is visible but I have not found a date code as well.

Perfect set of Marshal hood lights. ORIGINAL! Perfect chrome, reflectors - I even do not know if they were ever mounted

Come with the other base plate not in the picture.
    $1300,- OBO

Thanks Alex
    Thanks Yeti

And finally a NOS set of Autoflug racing harness. Never mounted or used!

$1600,- OBO

Thanks again.
    Thanks Yeti

pm sent on the deeps. ****your pm box is full and an email thru the registry won't go thru. please pm me your email. Don.

Sorry - PM box is cleared now.
    Thanks Yeti

Weekend bump
    Thanks Yeti

Hi - all the wheels are sold - thanks!
    Recaro seat, hood lights and Autoflugs are available.
    I have also a NOS (real deal - no repro!) hood light set in box with instruction etc $1600 OBO and a set of Autoflug harness in the most favorate black/orange colour. Same price OBO.

Thanks Yeti