I have a pair of SWB fenders for sale heres the scoop :

Drivers side : Very very solid almost perfect headlight bucket and lower leg. The turn signal area is solid however has a bit of deteriation on some of the edges. It is in primer and that is how I got them however the magnet test came out really clean. The backsides are solid as well both mounting surfaces are intact with no holes other than what the factory put there.

Passenger side has a small hole below the headlight on the side and a small hole in the lower leg however the interior is in decent shape all mounting surfaces are complete. There is also a break in one of the supports for the turn signal housings.

Drivers side could be ready to go with paint and stripping on the backside , the passenger side needs those 2 holes replaced. and some minor work. These fenders aren't pretty in their current shade however with some minor work they could be perfect for your restoration. No major sheet metal replacement is needed. I was planning on using them on my 72 however that really wouldn't make much sense but that was how desperate I was trying to find some fenders. These aren't the best fenders in the world but they are far from the worst. I imagine these are fairly hard to find even in this condition considering the age. I was really surprised how well they held up.

I was thinking, $600 for the pair would be fair, however as always I am open to offers.
Jon W.
Pictures are over at pelican.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?t=422188