Thread: FS NOS Rear Sway Bar

FS NOS Rear Sway Bar

FS NOS Rear Sway Bar

For Sale is a NOS H&H Rear Sway Bar kit. Back in the day H&H products were the aftermarket bolt-on units used and makes this very “period correct”. This rear sway bar is the 19mm model and has never been mounted. It is complete with all mounting parts, nuts, bolts, bushings and clamps still in box and two pages of mounting directions plus the parts diagram. It appears to be suitable for LWB and SWB cars as the directions indicate different positioning of components depending on installation.

Shipping and boxing extra and charged only for exact cost.

Price: $300

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your first photo shows that different kits fit LWB or SWB. Which kit are you selling?
    Joe

--------
    '69 E Targa "Roxie"
    Early S #937

joetiii

Did you get the email I sent you a day ago or so with information? Let me know by PM or email.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joetiii
    Your first photo shows that different kits fit LWB or SWB. Which kit are you selling?

So thats where the rear swaybar in my 73 911 targa came from. I knew it was not original but these are very good quality. Mine was welded into the car and works great.

Similar Threads

1. FS: Rear sway bar
    By duktail in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 05:25 AM
  2. WTB: 70 Rear Sway Bar
    By Nuyawkjet in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 05:37 AM
  3. odd looking rear sway bar set up on a 70T FS
    By EARLY911ZOO in forum General Info
    Replies: 7