Thread: James Pasha

James Pasha

All, it's with a heavy heart that I pass along the sad news that Jim Pasha passed away yesterday.

According to Janet, his wife, he passed away quickly and while he was washing his "already too clean 968"

He was 61.

We will miss him dearly here at PML. He was a prolific, humorous writer, and a true-blue Porsche enthusiast. I looked forward to his contributions to PML, each and every month.

Hoist one for Jim...

Sincerely

Thom Kuby
    PML - The Market Letter for Porsche Automobiles

Our prayers go out to his family. I have enjoyed reading his articles which have helped me on more than one occasion. What a shock.
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    67 R Inspired and on a Diet
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

Oh my. His technical articles made Excellence a pleasure to read every month. 61 is far too young.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

I enjoyed speaking to Jim on several occasions, and he sent me many tech publications, gratis.....

This is a loss to not only his close family but also to us who are his extended family.

My condolences to his wife and family.

Eric

He will be missed, and dearly.

Even more than Jim's technical expertise, willingness to help others and share what he had with them, and tall tales, what I remember best about Jim was his temperament. I knew few sweeter people than Jim, a man whom, through my interactions with him over the last 11 years or so, I could not imagine wishing ill upon others.

I spoke with Janet, his wife, this morning. She seemed to be holding together well, and it sounds like she has loved ones around her. For that I am very glad.

Rest in Peace, Jim.

pete

PM sent

Pete,
    I sent you a PM
    R/Thom

I'm very shocked and speachless.
    Prayers and condolences to the Pasha family.
    Steve

I always enjoyed those interesting tech articles by Mr. Pasha.

I will miss him.
    1971 911S, 2.7RS spec MFI engine, suspension mods, lightened
    Early 911S Registry Member #425