Thread: FS Orfina, Recaro buckets, NOS Cibie, Autoflug

FS Orfina, Recaro buckets, NOS Cibie, Autoflug

Hi,
    here are some parts for sale - please send me an Email if interested for more pictures and informations.

- Autoflug harness - perfect condition (maybe newer used, no signs of mounting). Prduction date is in the seventies.
    $1250 OBO

- Blue set of NOS Autoflug. $1250 OBO

- NOS NOT a repro set of hood lights in box with instruction. $1350 OBO

- Very nice set of hood lights. ORIGINAL! Perfect chrome, reflectors - I even do not know if they were ever mounted

Come with the other base plate not in the picture.
    $1200,- OBO

Recaro RS seat - nice condition. Vinyl is in good shape - if cleaned it will be a nice seat for sure. You could combine it with a non adjustable passenger seat (I have these as well - so if the buyer is interested I can have a look what I'm able to offer...)
    $3000 OBO

I also have 2 nice Recaro bucket seats, non adjustable with the thumb screw. Covered with dark blue leather Unfortunately I could nt find the pictures on my PC. (possible on Fri). Both for $3300 OBO.

I have normal spart seats for sale as well. Most of them need to be recovered.

Nice Orfina watches. Silver and black. Have been factory overhauled for some time. Not a single scratch an the cases and the PVD coating.
    $1550 for the black and $1400 for the silver OBO.

Thanks Yeti

I need a passenger side sportsseat with base, 1971. (69-72?) Could you please PM me with a price? Do you also have a price for the RS seats?

John
    Early 911S Registry #931
    --------------------------------
    1971 911 2.2S Coupe Albert Blue
    1971 911 2.2T Coupe Tangerine
    2005 997 C2S Coupe special 1965 slate grey
    1978 911 3.0 SC Targa Silver w/chrome trim

Sorry - I have forgotten the price for the RS seat. I have edit the add.

I have a nice pair of leather sport seats with bases but I'm actually rare of spare bases (more sport seats without bases - but give me some time to look at my garages). If someone want a driver seat and you the passenger - that is fine. But I do not want to splitt them first.

I prefer emails for questions. It is easier to handle for me.
    Thanks Alex
    Thanks Yeti

Hi Alex e-mail sent on the black Autoflugs

Autoflug (the black ones) seems to be gone. Let me see, if I have another pair in my garage.
    Nobody likes the blue one ?
    The bucket seats are pretty easy to ship since they are light. They are all original of course. The Orfinas were factory overhauled some time aga - they are in perfect concours condition and keep the time excellent.
    Thanks for your interests.

Alex
    Thanks Yeti

*bump*

Price reduction for the car parts $150
    Come on...

Alex
    Thanks Yeti

The parts are now on ebay - instead of the one black racing harness.
    Thanks Yeti