Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 71 Gemini Coupe

71 Gemini Coupe (correction-'Metallic Blue')

Not mine.

SUPER deal @ $15k...(IMO)

Nice guy, nice car.
    If I werent so sick of Gemini Blue, I would buy it.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/853318174.html
    peace, love, and happy-S

Check your paint code...8484 is Metallic Blue
    S Registry #1229
    1972 Light Yellow 911T (RS look currently, ST replica coming)
    1984 Black/Black RoW 930 Turbo
    2004 Black/Black 996 GT3
    1971 Metallic Blue 911T Sunroof Coupe
    2007 Atlas Grey Cayman S (My First)

8484 is Metallic Blue for sure. I have a '71 targa with that paint code. It does (hard to tell from pictures) that the car is lighter than Metallic Blue, and does indeed look closer to Gemini, IMO. It could be a respray or it could just be the pictures.

I was also looking at the pictures and it seems like a nice car for the price. Any other opinion on this car just by looking at the album?

Cheers.

Seemed like a solid car- personally not looking for a metallic color- rather seeking a prettier color like Sepia

At ant rate its been a while since Ive seen a complete decent legitmate driving coupe for less than $20k.
    peace, love, and happy-S

It does have hood/bumper damage which is minor and a bit of rust but nothing serious - of course it's hard to tell with pictures. Not sure if that is major rust on the battery pic. Thoughts?

Seller was pretty put out by my very basic questions, and did not answer most of them in the end. I would have just went over and looked at the car, but it is actually a ways away from Portland, so I wanted some info before I committed to the drive.
    Brad Larson
    67 Soft Window S - Polo Red
    00 Boxster S - Speed Yellow

3 people have looked at the car, one made an offer. The other two didn't.... One didn't even go so far as to starting the car.

He was pretty ok with me...don't know if I'm up to a loooong drive when several have passed.

I'm curious too. What are some of the comments just based on the images.

Raj - is the underside images concerning to you?

I did talk to the owner as well and everything seem ok from my questions but who knows without seeing it in person. Car has been repainted for sure.

I did not buy this car. I haven't seen it in person yet. A long drive for a car that has had a few views and no bites at what is supposed to be a knock out price....

e