Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: SWB Suspension/Brake Items

FS: SWB Suspension/Brake Items

I just had a later front end installed on the car. All items removed from a running car - 1968 911L.

Steel Cross Member - not rusty, crusty or bent. $25 plus $15 to ship in lower 48. SOLD!

Weltmeister Triangular Sway Bar Thingees with extra 19mm plastic bushings - $40 plus $10 to ship in lower 48.

Factory 15mm Front Sway Complete - includes everything in pics plus the factory triangular body mounts (recently replated) which I have to collect from my mechanic. New 15mm bushings still in packaging. All parts replated. Drop links need to be refinished and you may as well rebush (new bushings not included). Does not include split washers. $250 plus $20 shipping. SOLD!

Rotor Hats - Good used condition. Need to be run through a parts washer. Includes bolts, nuts, and washers to mount to rotor. Dust caps also included. $40 plus $15 to ship in lower 48.

Susp Pan Cover - decent condition. Has some dents but nicely refinished.$20 plus $15 to ship in lower 48. SOLD!

Ball Joints with approx 10K miles - SWB ball joints are approx $300 per side. Ideal for the budget minded refurbish. Rubber in good condition with no tears or leaks. Everything in pic included. $125 for the set plus $15 to ship in lower 48. SOLD!

Not yet pictured or described: one Boge strut housing, one Koni strut housing, and Koni inserts with approx 10K miles. Brakes and rotor may or may not be listed depending on initial interest from another gentlemen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

More pics of items:
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Final pics for now:
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Ball joints sold.

Steel cross member sold.

Susp pan sold.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Hi Bob,

Just in case you can help, I need a rear brake caliper from a 68L.

Thanks

Alan

Alan - I retained by rear calipers and have been told they are really hard to find. Not sure if it is true.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

I have that Godzilla, too. Man, we're such geeks, Bob.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Loud lederhosen saves lives hoffman912's Avatar
    i like your dinosaur

i know.. its Godzilla, just wanted to get a reaction out of you Do you know how the 68L calipers differ from standard 911/912 calipers?

too bad this isnt bmw e30 brake stuff.. i blew out a brake line on the way out to the bar (thankfully it was only a block from home, i had just enough brake to slow it down at 25 mph, and was able to drive it at idle and flintstone it back... just immagine the nightmare that would have occurred if it happend on the way home from the bar!!)
    Harry Hoffman
    1968 912 #3656, burgundy red 'Fritz'. Some mods..
    912 Registry charter member #912R0195-C
    Early 911S Registry Member #2070
    356 Registry Member #36691

http://hoffman912.blogspot.com/

SWB suspension

Hi Bob,
    Sent you a PM.
    John

Marco - perfectly acceptable to be a geek. I still get picked on...being an adult hasn't changed anything.
    Harry - dinosaur? Good one. Honestly I don't know how they differ. Both Jim from EASY and Spencer from PH have told me they are hard to find.
    John and all inquiring about my new set-up - let me get the car back and put a few hundred miles on it before I disclose I'm in a better position provide proper feedback.
    It's not a secret. It's fairly straight forward. This is my second go around on the suspension and I learned from my mistakes...hopefully. I read many postings, contacted many people, and discussed owner's set ups then I completely discarded all the info. Told my wrench how I used the car, what I wanted and didn't want it to do. I talked, he listened. Then he talked and I listened. I pick it up Tue and we'll see how well we communicated.
    More later...and in a separate posting.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com