This German market 1970 911T non-sunroof coupe is a parts car, as the floorpans, rockers, and rear suspension mounts are rotted severely. I bought it to restore a 1969 911S which had been "updated" to a big bumper car with blacked out chrome. I sold the "S" before getting around to restoring it and need to get rid of this one. This is an ideal parts car to restore a big-bumper conversion back to its original chromed glory as the chrome parts are in good enough shape for a driver-level car. While the lower front pan is rotten, the battery boxes and front panel/hood latch panel are very solid.

The car has a 1971 911T engine with Weber carbs. The car was driven until two years ago. Engine turns properly and has good even compression. I sold the "S" before getting around to restoring it and need to get rid of this one. The car still has its original Km speedometer. Car has a very nice set of pinstriped '74-80 sport seats.

Want to try to sell as a whole, but will take parts requests (including the engine) as I may part it out myself.

Asking $3900 but open to offers. Located in San Bernardino, CA.

Things I would like to keep, which would reduce the price to $3000:

Front Fenders
All chrome pieces and badging
Rear bumpers/trim/bumperettes

Pics:http://www.flickr.com/photos/9336198...7606457765756/