Perfect pair of seats restored by Autobahn Interiors. (Tony's 1st seats since he went on his own!!). Featured on his website. Unused and stored dry and dark. Complete with sliders and rails (hinged w/o rear lock). Corduroy inserts, Perforated German Vinyl Bolsters, and smooth vinyl back. These have no head rests! $7,000.00 Prefer to sell to '67 911S owner.

One 4.5" Fuchs. Nice shape, could use Al Reed or Weidman's touch. One lug hole needs to be welded just a bit. I had to use a hole saw to cut the corroded lug nut off and the hole saw cut into the beveled section of the lug hole a bit. Should be straight forward for Reed or Weidman. $1,600.00. Prefer to sell to '67 911S owner.

Set of Deep 6" heart shape. Straight no major curb damage. Would look stunning if refurbished. Just got another set back from Reed and they look fabulous. $3K

Misc. MFI parts, i.e 2.7RS spec MFI pump off a rallye RS car in Europe. No thermostat. Runs full rich. Misc. stacks, TBs, linkage parts. Let me know what you need and I will check my parts for numbers. or bores. I also have a 019 MFI pump. Clean and stored. Just don't know where to price this one.

Raising funds for purchase of a solid "73 MFI 911T to install my 911/83 engine. This is not a distress sale. Prefer not to go E-bay just yet.

Will consider sensible offers at naoz@aol.com. For quicker responses do not pm me here. Mail inquiries to naoz@aol.com Pictures to follow via e-mail. Never had any luck posting (pictures) here.

Thank you,

MIKE