Thread: 73 911S / ST Brumos Coupe

73 911S / ST Brumos Coupe

No affiliation.
    I was mentioning this car earlier, and it is now back on for auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1973-Porsche-911...d=p3286.c0.m14

Anyone familiar with this group of Brumos spec cars?

(Photo in case auction cancels)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    peace, love, and happy-S

bogus auction again......this car was/is at European Collectibles for $160K
    its the real thing....???I think!
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

Here is some info:
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3097898

What a car.
    Regards Peter
    S Registry #1445

1970 911 FIA racecar pastel blue
    1971 911s (sunroof) black
    1974 911 3.2 RS tribute aga blue

For what its worth, I did contact the seller to request Chassis and Engine numbers and if the car was original or restored- but received NO response.

Super Shady

PS- thanks for the 'Info' link!
    peace, love, and happy-S

These pictures are from EC...

I recognize this car...EC had it a long time ago, and it was eventually sold...in 2007. I seem to recall that it left the country (for Australia) at that point but I'm not 100% sure on that (and, it could've easily come back into the country by now anyway...)

The guy doing the auction needs to speak up - if it's his...if not, well then, we all know how that works, don't we?

$5600 current bid? eh what? That's little low ain't it?

cheers
    r/thom

Guys, we own the car. It is not for sale. THIS IS A SCAM.

Please let anyone know that this car is now in Australia and in our possession!!!
    Alex Webster

1967 911S Sunroof - RHD
    1969 911E - LHD - Historic Racecar
    1975 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI - RHD - Historic Racecar

My historic racing videos - www.youtube.com/aewebster

I emailed Ebay about the infringement. It has now been removed.
    Alex Webster

1967 911S Sunroof - RHD
    1969 911E - LHD - Historic Racecar
    1975 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI - RHD - Historic Racecar

My historic racing videos - www.youtube.com/aewebster

So Raj exactly what information were you going to provide a prospective buyer of this car which IS in Australia and isn't for sale...what did you mean by the skinney?
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

IN CASE YOU CARE .....to waste some time reading what a scam is-

This is the response the scammer is sending out about this beautiful Brumos S that he somehow stole a photo of>>

As replied- before I knew this car was surely a scam>>
    From (fake) Seller-

"I'm really sorry for this late reply but I have been trying to work out a deal with the actual winner of the auction and we both have decided to call it off. The car is located in Eastlake ,OH. It has all the papers(complete). This was my son's car who passed away 4 months ago, it only brings me bad memories. I want this transaction to be smooth as I am caught in the middle of some very important events and I don't have much time at my disposal. The car is in perfect condition, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever, no leaks, rust free. A great car ready to be yours. It has a clear title.
    The price is $11,000 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental US. There are no other costs regarding this transaction. Regarding payment I am aware of the eBay's rules and we will use Vehicle Purchase Protection Program which will hold the payment until you receive the car. If you are interested please provide me the following informations necessary to take a decision:
    -full name
    -your eBay ID
    -any negative feedback and if so .... for what reason .
    If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay during the next hours with details about your purchase.

Thank you,
    Alvin"

NO Affiliation
    peace, love, and happy-S