Thread: I found these from an old travel kit

I found these from an old travel kit

Had these in my tool box for years. any reason not to use them? I need a new clutch cable... just wondered if these had any intrinsic value other than spare parts. Thanks-Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Bill Woods
    S Registry #1005

Definitive email sent, but I forgot to detail the clutch cable. Keep it as well.

E

Wink Keep them!

I would certainly not use the part but keep them. Someone who needs to complete a travel kit will most likely pay a significant price over the retail value of a clutch wire and belt!

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

I am missing this piece (the grey looped thing) for my travel kit and would love to buy it if possible. I would settle for just the grey loop material.

Regards

Richard

Milou is right, see ...already someone is ready to silly money pay for something that looks like duct tape
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

it appears you can't buy time any more...
    scott kinder
    kindersport@gmail.com

Registry #614

9110220587 - 1973 RSR revival in progress
    My Car Thread: "Five-Eighty-Seven..."
    “If it isn't there, it didn't cost anything, it doesn't weigh anything and can't break." - From the philosophy of Grady Clay

Thanks Bill, another item of my to find list.

Regards

Richard