Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1973.5 CIS T for sale

1973.5 CIS T for sale

1973.5 CIS T For Sale.
    Tired of wild goose chases only to keep coming up with Turkeys?
    This is an honest unmodified 55,000 mile, mostly original paint car in a stunning color. It has the original warranty book to confirm numbers match and every receipt for any service done beginning with the first one at 316 miles through every consecutive owner . Under my custodianship of 4 1/2 years I have updated to 930 tensioners with safety collars and replaced the cam tower seals. Recent complete brake service front and rear. It is a veteran of the last two Rally in the Valley weekends with out a single issue and gets 31 mpg! It has original comfort seats in tan houndstooth rebuilt by Autobahn as well as restored real double locking recaros in leather and tan houndstooth by Autobahn with restored tilt brackets too. Both sets of seats are included.
    Carpets are all original as is the perfect head liner. It has 5 perfect original finish Fuchs dated to the car. It has a real 914-6 wheel restored in two layers of leather and comes with the standard wheel as well. Perfect complete tool kit and owners manual too. Wheel arch trim. Dealer added air keeps your knees cool. New twin batteries. Performs flawlessly with no issues beyond an occasional drop of oil, likely from the original style valve covers.
    Inner wheel wells and floor pans and entire front trunk area and clean and dry and totally free of any and I mean any corrosion or rust. Battery boxes with original paint are even beautiful. I always preferred the 73 model year because the body paint is every where so you can’t hide the rust with a shot of fresh undercoating. This car will please all.
    Fairly priced for today’s market at $49,000 This car is preservation class quality!
    PPI's welcome.
    Daron Strub 828-658-9331 9am-9pm EST
    Attached Images Attached Images

Daron,
    Someone is going to steal the best model T ever produced..........good luck with the sale D - she is truly a beauty! An absolute no stories cream puff............

-rick

I saw this car at Rally Valley and it is even more beautiful in person.
    And it goes without saying that Daron is a great guy, and one couldn't hope for a better steward of such a car. Let's hope the next owner looks after it as well.
    Best of luck Daron.

Karl.
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

I also followed this car in Rally in the Valley'07 and loved it.

Great car, Fabulous owner.

Gonna be a happy buyer.

Chuck

Sold for full asking price

A friend was inquiring today and it's sold. Good cars do sell in any market.

Yes it is sold

The new buyer has paid in full via wire transfer and is getting a great car. Even more gratifying than a sale are the replies of support I recieved to this for sale thread within hours. I only listed the car for sale here because I wanted it to sell below the radar to another fellow enthusiast and hopefully left a little meat on the bone to earn some karma.
    I bought my first CIS T from this site 6 years ago and learned great details about this yellow car in advance of it being offered to me for sale. This car was the topic of " A 73T for $20k, you've got to be kidding" thread several years back. I have met some great friends through this site and my travels to Sithot's get together in Staunton the last two years. The site is invaluable on several levels. On to a new adventure....
    If I don't have an acceptable ride for next years Valley Rally I'll ride a bike up and sit in the navigators seat for someone.

Thanks for a great experience.

Daron

PS Raj, If you will PM me a mailing address I have a little something special for you.

Not bad for a car w/ tractor seats mounted in it!
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

Quote Originally Posted by Macroni View Post
    Not bad for a car w/ tractor seats mounted in it!
    Ah yes... I was one of the many taken in by that one!

e

WOW! I signed up for this board when I stumbled across the ad. Sorry I didn't act sooner. Nice car...
    Lee Fishpaw

O Gruppe #20
    Early S Reg #2175
    R Gruppe #714
    '70 914-6
    '88 911
    '85 928S
    '74 260Z
    '74 TR6

Welcome

What you stumbled across is an example of this Board functioning at it`s very best.This was a very good vintage 911 with an owner who is very well respected and comments from knowlegeable people.Welcome aboard! If you are looking for a specific car,post it under "wanted" and see what happens.Tom
    Member:S Registry #864