Beware of a person on eBay selling Porsche Parts. Ebay User ID: eivory88, PayPal account: trendsetta1x@aol.com, Name: Eric Ivory, Location Peris, CA.

I was the successful bidder on front 69 - 73 fenders, listed for $750 minimum bid and $150 flat rate shipping. I was the only bidder. It was indeed too good to be true.

After the close of the auction, he first asked me to make payment by direct deposit to a B of A account instead of PayPal. Once I made a PayPal payment, he tried to jack me up for an additional $150 freight claiming he had made a mistake. The $150 was for one fender. I told him that a fender can be shipped via Greyhound across the country for about $70 - $75. He didn't want to hear about it and insisted he was not obligated to sell me the fenders. I told him it was a legal, binding contract, but he didn't care. Finally, after all the aggravation, frustration and time sending email back and forth, I told him to just refund my money, which he did. I should have known better then to deal with someone who only had 4 feedbacks - all from sellers. Now he has 5, with an 80% positive rating.