Hi everybody:

I am restoring a '67 911S that I bought a few months ago with the advise and help of a very good friend of mine. I became a member of the 911S registry and have been lurking around in the forum, but now that I am starting to restore my car, I am going to be needing lots of help. My car was widened and lots of parts changed, but the basics is still there, including the 911S shell, and 911S engine, both numbered very closely appart. I bought a 1965 912 as a parts car and have already been changing lots of parts, including several interior components, hood, front fenders and a few trim pieces and details. My bodyman will have to change rear fenders and a few other things.

Now to my fist question:

Mirror: I understand a 1967 car uses the but could have a Talbot mirror as an option. I like the Talbot's looks, and I would like to know what to look for that would be the correct option for '67. I have seen some with a green button or medallion, while some others only have the name Talbot Berlin stamped in the chromed shell. I believe there were two sizes, and I have also seen ones more streamlined than others. What is the correct mirror I would need to look for?

Thanks,
Victor
911S registry #1354