Thread: Price Check: For 1967 911S & Spares

Price Check: For 1967 911S & Spares

In the effort of full disclosure, please pardon my wordiness.

What would be a reasonable expectation for the following lot? My thoughts are in the $35-45K range, or would it be better to sell off parts and ‘67S separately? I travel extensively for work to some rather remote but interesting places and time is a concern, hence the lot sale. I also do not want to be harried on-line because I could not send a switch or a bolt off in less than 72 hours.

After everything is inventoried over the holidays, my intent is to sell as lot with the car. Everything will be cataloged, digitally photographed, and boxed with the inventory. When this lot and car is put this lot up for sale, I will discuss all issues that occurred during the rebuild and point out any nagging issues with the car that would cause annoyance or concern. After I get an idea of the fair market value I will post “some” pictures (many are already online here) and send per request.

Any thoughtful help here would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer to sell on the registry versus EBay, but the market is fickle. So we do, what we must.

1967 911S 305966S: Non-Sun Roof Coupe, Slate Grey on Red
    Engine 960307 (COA 960336) rebuilt to 2.3 L with less than 3000 Miles, 2.4 heads cc’d ported and flowed with matched intakes and IDAs. Crankfired XDI.
    Trans 103294 matches COA (rebuilt with less than 1000 miles: A, GA, M, S, X)
    Tub: NOS Front fenders, all rust repaired with proper panels (front pan & floor), in what would be described as utilitarian, some finishing required to neaten the appearance.
    Paint: In original color Slate Grey from new bare metal, but some road blemishes from use.
    Interior: lightweight sport purpose with Repro Scheele’s, dash, and kneepad new via Auto International. Custom Roll Bar per Alan Johnsons ‘67S. Perlon and original rubber floor mats.
    Gauges: All serviced by Hollywood Speedo this summer
    Wheels: 5 Deep Sixes with hearts and 6th spare.
    "Correct" Hood Badge

I have every invoice for the work, and pictures to include engine.

These are just the items in my mental inventory; there are many other SWB items. Color charts, dealer and service manuals.

Extras:
    Every optioned part on COA (original Red leatherette interior)
    Original door panels (S) dyed black but restorable core (’66 currently in)
    Remaining S interior, seats, and seat cores with extra dash panels.
    A/C correct for ‘67
    Extended Steering wheel
    NOS Headrests (in original box)
    Becker "Mexico" Radio (serviced at Becker USA with IPod adapter)
    Fresh-air blower and Gas heater (Fresh air installed) with harnesses and switches
    Original seat belts and original seat belts for rear seats.
    2 NOS radio delete plates, one on the car the other in original packaging
    Core Speedo and Tach (dated ’65)
    Extra horn grill cores
    Etc…

Spares
    Engine 960913 (no S cams but what I don’t have you would replace anyway)
    Heads from 960307
    1 set of 2L S pistons in G-VG (in spec ready to use)
    Date matched ’67S intake manifolds (VG)
    IDS Webbers (VG)
    Wiring Harness for ’66 (complete exp one plug)
    I also have most of the original hardware that was removed (bolt & nuts but they have not been sorted)

Please email any questions.

R/
    Sumner
    Registry Member #970

1970 914-6
    Adriatic Blue

1972 911T (vice)
    Gemini Metallic

1967 911S (vice)
    Slate Grey

Sale Pending

Looks like I maybe be selling off the parts individually.

If the buyer doesn't claim dibbs

Thanks all.

R/
    Sumner
    Registry Member #970

1970 914-6
    Adriatic Blue

1972 911T (vice)
    Gemini Metallic

1967 911S (vice)
    Slate Grey